Opinion Let's have a discussion about why CNN is not a credible source.

LOL at CNN fanboys claiming Fox News promotes fear mongering...

Last edited:
Leftists have most of the TV-broadcast media wrapped up. All right-wingers have is Fox for news? Fox isn't even genuine, just controlled opposition. Different flavor from the same dispenser.

Remember their softball interview with hillary clinton in 2016? they could have dragged her across the coals just by asking questions.

This is funny because you legit believe it and will dig your heels in till the end.
This is legit funny coming from someone who thinks infowars and voice of Europe are solid sources.

This is legit funny coming from someone who thinks infowars and voice of Europe are solid sources.

The TS has recently been making threads based on Sputnik articles, so complaining about threads based on CNN articles is hilarious.

A good rule of thumb is, whatever the TV is telling you, the exact opposite is the truth.

And if all of the so called competitive networks are aligned on something, you are being sold something nefarious.
Mass shootings are actually bullet removal operations?

The TS has recently been making threads based on Sputnik articles, so complaining about threads based on CNN articles is hilarious.
Uhm if you had been paying attention he already rebutted this "argument" by sarcastically saying "muh Russia" or something along those lines.

They aren't great. Their clickbait model doesn't offer the reader much and it has additionally inflamed right-wing morons to think the outlet, despite being a centrist corporate publication, is left-wing, providing them another in a long line of straw man delusions.

However, they're still better than 99% of outlets from which right-wingers get their news. Compared to Fox News, Breitbart, Daily Wire, etc., CNN is the epitome of accuracy, balance, journalistic integrity, and sincerity.
<Dany07>

The difference would be posters questioning those Sputnik articles in those threads are not accused of DERAILING

The difference would be posters questioning those Sputnik articles in those threads are not accused of DERAILING

No, the difference is how much worse Sputnik is as a source than CNN, and blatantly state propaganda.

CNN doesn’t like white people.
kanye-800x430.png

No, the difference is how much worse Sputnik is as a source than CNN, and blatantly state propaganda.

Oh.

Can you list us which media outlets are acceptable to question.

What other outlets are off limits and questioning them is considered derailing?

@abiG CNN is the worst of the big 3, but you're preaching to their target demo in here so I doubt you're going to get the response you wanted. Unless you're looking for the typical "but but Fox News, Breitbart, etc." response. As if it's so hard to admit that more than one outlet can be utter shit.

Oh.

Can you list us which media outlets are acceptable to question.

What other outlets are off limits and questioning them is considered derailing?

I've no idea what thread you are even talking about. I'm only concerned with the abject hypocrisy of thinking CNN is a poor source while touting Sputnik (not to mention The Sun and the same goes for The Dailymail, Zerohedge, Breitbart, Infowars, random blogs, random tweets etc).

Last edited:
I've no idea what thread you are even talking about. I'm only concerned with the abject hypocrisy of thinking CNN is a poor source while touting Sputnik (not to mention The Sun and the same goes for The Dailymail, Zerohedge, Breitbart, Infowars, random blogs, random tweets etc).
And natural news and globalresearch.com and antiwar.com?

None of these lied us into wars and the MSM in America did this across the board, in my lifetime and as the world watched in horror.

Leftist defending CNN what a shocker. They have to tho... They have many of the same agenda. Once they admit CNN is total propaganda and lies then they can no longer parrot things like the Russian hoax every time an anonymous source says something ridiculous.

They aren't great. Their clickbait model doesn't offer the reader much and it has additionally inflamed right-wing morons to think the outlet, despite being a centrist corporate publication, is left-wing, providing them another in a long line of straw man delusions.

However, they're still better than 99% of outlets from which right-wingers get their news. Compared to Fox News, Breitbart, Daily Wire, etc., CNN is the epitome of accuracy, balance, journalistic integrity, and sincerity.

Way to tie yourself to a runaway propaganda train.
But then again you think communism is a good thing, so it makes sense.

It's hard to take you seriously when you post nonsense like this.
CNN is probably worse than Briebart especially if it's covering something that falls under it's umbrella of political beliefs. BB just posts articles about issues it pushes. CNN bends the truth much more and obviously so.
I try to cross source my news. I get BBC, Nikkei, msnbc, Fox and BB. Otherwise you'll Def run into serious bias and not see it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back