Opinion Let's have a discussion about why CNN is not a credible source.

Let's have a discussion about you starting too many threads.

I hope you get paid to post all this horseshit. If not you should put your shit posting skills to good use and work on Trumps 2020 re-election campaign.
I'm sure this post was made in good faith

Yes, FOX sucks too; they all do. We have come to a place where everything that comes from the MSM is part of a story. ...
Admit it TS this is really all you wanted to say with this thread.

Its like the 'all politicians are bad so Trump is not unusual' false argument.

CNN may not be great, but it is leagues better than Fox. Fox time and again is the only MSM outlet with reporting that ignores or buries almost any Trump news that is not favourable to him. every other MSM outlet prioritizes things as big news and Fox... nothing. They are almost 100% a propaganda piece. You cannot say that about CNN even if you think they have a bias. Not honestly anyway.

Maybe the media would report on shit we cared about if we stopped spending every second on what we hate and how shitty everyone else is. At a certain point, weve only got ourselves to blame

Better than government, whether the will of the lowest common denominator or not, thwarting lives.

We all know you're a corporate cawk sucker, dude. Unchecked, private tyranny for the win!

Because they directly interfered in the last two elections on behalf of the Democrats. Candy Crowley infamously attacking Romney and defending Obama for something that wasn't true, which she later was forced to admit. And then of course leaking the debate questions to Hillary who is so unethical that she went out there and pretended like she didn't already know the questions. Media never went after her for it.

That's over and above coordinating their journalists coordinating with the campaigns of the Democratic candidates, which has probably happened in every election since the 90s. They weren't called the Clinton News Network back then for nothing.

Last edited:
Yeah, let’s use breitbart like you.

How is this dumbass not banned yet?

We all know you're a corporate cawk sucker, dude. Unchecked, private tyranny for the win!

It must suck for you to find out govt created the corporate structure to shield investors from liability, huh? How does it feel to be the bitch and the psycho that wants the system that's killed more people than the black death?

CNN is biased, and a lot of it is clickbait sensationalist crap

But it's not even in the same league when it comes to false news reporting compared to Fox News / Breitbart etc.

I will say this.

I've watched Chris Coumo on his primetime CNN spot and I've listened to him on his SiriusXm radio show.

The Coumo on CNN is noticeably scripted and agenda driven. However, the Coumo on the Sirius show is way more genuine, and much more nuanced and in his opinions. He did a show last week going deep into the border situation with Trump and you would think it was coming from someone on Fox News at some points. Lol

I believe you can watch his radio shows on YouTube. Check it out and tell me I'm wrong. It's called "Let's get after it".

A good rule of thumb is, whatever the TV is telling you, the exact opposite is the truth.

And if all of the so called competitive networks are aligned on something, you are being sold something nefarious.

So if my local news says a tornado is approaching I should go out and mow the lawn, expecting sunny skies and no wind? WTF kinda advice is that man?

It must suck for you to find out govt created the corporate structure to shield investors from liability, huh? How does it feel to be the bitch and the psycho that wants the system that's killed more people than the black death?

Thanks for the kindergarten level socio-economic take. Can always count on you.

So if my local news says a tornado is approaching I should go out and mow the lawn, expecting sunny skies and no wind? WTF kinda advice is that man?
Their hand can be forced by obvious things, obviously. Dont be silly.

Coming from a guy who posts threads use shining beacons of journalism like AmericanThinker, Breitbart, thecollegefix as sources. Oh the irony.

Media have become so aligned in political agenda that I make a habit of going to multiple sources. I don’t trust CNN or Fox anymore, and that’s just to name a couple.

Most media have lost their impartiality a long time ago.

Love your AV.

cnn is trash but is miles ahead of the fear mongering shit fox puts out lol

Back