I don't wanna fall unless I'm falling for you,
I don't wanna fall fall fall fall asleep no,
I don't wanna fall unless I'm falling for you,
Don't wake me up (no)
Don't wake me up,
Don't wake me up (yeah)
Don't wake me up up up up up up,
Don't wake me up, don't wake me

not that i sit around and listen to chris brown but you can't go out in public without hearing this fucking song (and a handful of others that sound the exact same) and it absolutely drives me crazy that "musicians" are making millions off computerized beats and vocals and repetitive lyrics that mean absolutely nothing. any asshole with a computer and a few "producers" can make a "song".

question - is this the worst "top 40" song in the history of mankind? my vote is a solid yes.

not to mention that piece of shit gets to fornicate with rihanna at his leisure.

His voice is so computerized in that song that when I first heard the chorus I seriously thought it was Cher

it's a pretty awful song

people like awful music

That was crap
Isn't that the woman beating douche bag.

Why are you giving him any attention at all?

That was crap

just trying to shit on this guy as a group what's wrong with that :)

Never heard the song and def not clicking on the video

The thing about all these pop songs is that they're catchy as shit and the people who actually create the beats for them get no fame or attention when they're the actual ones with talent.

A 14 year old could write those lyrics and they just throw his name on it. Welcome to pop music

Never heard the song and def not clicking on the video

oh....you've heard it...trust me. unless you wear headphones at all times. it's on everywhere. elevators, dark bars in basements, one cannot escape.

Thread reminded me of this image.
I don't know how accurate it is but I think its the idea behind it.

beyonce-freddie-mercury-mem_jpg_630x640_q85.jpg

It's just bad, outdated dance music. Most pop music is now. Then it will go back to bad, outdated rock music.

Not only does he get to beat up Rhianna's vag but her face as well, on a daily basis.

Oh...nothing at all. Sounds like a plan.

lmao ok....i don't think we have to worry about anyone in mayberry, much less sherdog, listening to this song and becoming a chris brown fan.

that guy can eat a dick man it makes me so mad. and by mad i mean like 1/10 on a scale of 10 but still i just hate what the general population believes to be good music. rap music has even been effected by this dance beat craze. SNOOP, yes, snoop the muthafuckin original gangsta, is releasing songs with dance beats.

lmao ok....i don't think we have to worry about anyone in mayberry, much less sherdog, listening to this song and becoming a chris brown fan.

that guy can eat a dick man it makes me so mad. and by mad i mean like 1/10 on a scale of 10 but still i just hate what the general population believes to be good music. rap music has even been effected by this dance beat craze. SNOOP, yes, snoop the muthafuckin original gangsta, is releasing songs with dance beats.

I think Snoop bailed though and is now Snoop Lion making reggae music.

oh....you've heard it...trust me. unless you wear headphones at all times. it's on everywhere. elevators, dark bars in basements, one cannot escape.

Im pretty sure i never heard it. The gym is probly the only place i would catch it and i have headphones on there. Maybe ill check it out when i get back home. I recognize your name and dont wana crap on your thread :)

That was crap

You mean the guy proud of what he did? So much so that he got a tatt to memorialize his genius?
Chris-Brown-Tattoo.jpg

^^^^ He Did WHAT!

If for real, that is about the ... I don't even know what to say. Shame some kids are getting shot up and this piece of trash isn't even getting an ass whooping.

This is the type of music I used to hear in department stores in the nineties while my mom was shopping for shoes. They kept it really low because no one liked this shit. How it became popular I have no idea.

^^^^ He Did WHAT!

If for real, that is about the ... I don't even know what to say. Shame some kids are getting shot up and this piece of trash isn't even getting an ass whooping.

I was making assumptions about his motivation, but yeah, he really got that tattoo on his neck...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back