let's breakdown a current popular song

Dumbing down of the masses via the media... nothing new here.

^^^^ He Did WHAT!

If for real, that is about the ... I don't even know what to say. Shame some kids are getting shot up and this piece of trash isn't even getting an ass whooping.

@ 15 is exactly how I heard that in my mind lol.

Good man, Samurai, repping Beefheart. The surviving members of The Magic Band played a local gig a few months back but I missed it. Also missed Toots and The Maytals, wasn't a good couple of weeks for me.

Eno is boss as hell too. Just put Taking Tiger Mountain (By Strategy) on the mp3, Fat Lady Of Limbourgh ftw.

Anyway, some of the responses in this thread made me think of...

And anyone ragging on using just 4 chords in a song, remember what Steve Jones and countless others have said, "All you need is 3 chords and the fahcking troof".

haha we need to digitally consumate our E friendship now that I know you are into Toots and beefheart.

:icon_evil
You mean the guy proud of what he did? So much so that he got a tatt to memorialize his genius?
Chris-Brown-Tattoo.jpg

That...is fucking hilarious.

Ha, I mentioned this thread to my other half last night and knew that the TS would ignore my post. Just seems to happen.

Nah I saw it....does six degrees of separation count with people you know online? If so then sweet I'm three from Rihanna

Ha, I mentioned this thread to my other half last night and knew that the TS would ignore my post. Just seems to happen.

don't worry about TS, I am here for you Cuffs. I agree about her nasally tone -just awful.

The one person in the world that surely doesn't need Nivea is repping them eh? Is your other half a photog?

She's got that Halle Berry complexion except Halle Berry can probably sing better.

....but Rhianna is sure to have better smelling breath......cause Halle's is legendary.

I wish I knew her the way you implied.

I just know all her X husbands and Bfriends like to mention it.

What an odd thing to mention. I suppose it is a clean answer to something like:

"So, what do you miss about dating Halle Berry?"

"Her sweet as...BREATH, her sweet breath. Heh, I covered that up pretty well"

Back to dissecting modern pop songs, not sure about the lyrics, but the video to Conor Maynard's "Vegas Girl" is like a cautionary tale against social media

Cliffs for those who didn't watch.

-Guy bumps into girl, apologizes, asks for number
-She says no, let's him take pic instead :eek:
-He sends pic to random people asking if they've seen her
-Mass search is on, posters and all, becomes a trend
-She finds him in the club later and kisses him, instead of pepper-spraying the little stalker!

WTF?

Back