let's breakdown a current popular song

1351390388827.png

i lolled

I write lyrics much better than 6 writers collabbing. However their art of collabbing may be entirely devoted to creating the most mindless and catchy lyrics to rake in profits from sedated drones.

That 'Call me maybe' song has to be the most utter piece of garbage to come out in recent times. TS I'm completely with you and it's why I choose to listen to old school Hip Hop/RnB - when songs told a story, rappers could actually rhyme more about a topic as opposed to drinking, making money or partying and music actually didn't all sound the same.

I'm only 26 but damn, music was so much better when I was a kid!

as much as it burns me to say this....unlike 99% of mainstream "musicians" today, at least Rihanna can sing.

flame me.

Don't really know that much Rhianna, but her vocal tone in that Diamonds song is god awful. Does she always sing with her toungue pulled back into her throat? or is she trying to immitate the original song writer?

First time I heard that song, I was amazed that a producer didn't change the key and force her quit singing from her throat.

I guess it's a hit -so what do I know?

-except people will buy anything if enough people tell them it's cool or good.

as much as it burns me to say this....unlike 99% of mainstream "musicians" today, at least Rihanna can sing.

flame me.

Sadly, I have to say I've got your back on this one...
There are a few who can actually sing. And some of the ones that can have the worst possible songs/writers behind them... It's a shame and a waste.
That 'Call me maybe' song has to be the most utter piece of garbage to come out in recent times. TS I'm completely with you and it's why I choose to listen to old school Hip Hop/RnB - when songs told a story, rappers could actually rhyme more about a topic as opposed to drinking, making money or partying and music actually didn't all sound the same.

I'm only 26 but damn, music was so much better when I was a kid!

I dont know man, that Friday song is probably worse... it's a tight race though...

Hey guys how about we shit on popular musicians, it's such an original thing to do right!?! I love circlejerking its so fun when we take turns to trash mainstream artist, like FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER TOO!! YEA IM BRAVE AS FUK I HAVE THE BALLS TO CALL HIM SHIT

And no im not defending that wife beating dude but do you guys know how fucking stupid u are acting by dissing these dudes? its fucking pathetic.

Hey guys how about we shit on popular musicians, it's such an original thing to do right!?! I love circlejerking its so fun when we take turns to trash mainstream artist, like FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER TOO!! YEA IM BRAVE AS FUK I HAVE THE BALLS TO CALL HIM SHIT

And no im not defending that wife beating dude but do you guys know how fucking stupid u are acting by dissing these dudes? its fucking pathetic.

you-mad.jpg

flame me.

Her voice used to annoy me because it was just full of nasal.

My other half spent the day with her on a Nivea shoot and said she was a top lass. Really funny, really witty and really nice.

bieber fan, eh?

YouSuck.jpg

Don't really know that much Rhianna, but her vocal tone in that Diamonds song is god awful. Does she always sing with her toungue pulled back into her throat? or is she trying to immitate the original song writer?
Most likely. Shows how creative the pop industry is these days.

Suck 'em titties!
Suck 'em titties!
Suck 'em titties!
Suck 'em titties!
Suck 'em titties!

Suck 'em muthafuking titties!

Suck 'em titties!
Suck 'em titties!
Suck 'em titties!
Suck 'em titties!
Suck 'em titties!

Lamborghini Gallardo

Suck 'em titties!
Suck 'em titties!
Suck 'em titties!
Suck 'em titties!
Suck 'em titties!

I haz moneyz, muthafuking n****s!

Suck 'em titties!
Suck 'em titties!
Suck 'em titties!
Suck 'em titties!
Suck 'em titties!

U Broke Ass N****s!

Can I have millions now? Please?

He's got better lyrics though, like

Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
red and yellow then came to be, reaching out to me.
lets me see.
As below, so above and beyond, I imagine
drawn beyond the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must
Feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.

Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
red and yellow then came to be, reaching out to me.
lets me see there is so much more
and beckons me to look through to these infinite possibilities.
As below, so above and beyond, I imagine
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
Withering my intuition leaving all these opportunities behind.

Feed my will to feel this moment urging me to cross the line.
Reaching out to embrace the random.
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come.

I embrace my desire to
feel the rhythm, to feel connected
enough to step aside and weep like a widow
to feel inspired, to fathom the power,
to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral
of our divinity and still be a human.

With my feet upon the ground I lose myself
between the sounds and open wide to suck it in.
I feel it move across my skin.
I'm reaching up and reaching out.
I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me.
And following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been.
We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been.

Spiral out. Keep going...

Suck 'em titties!
Suck 'em titties!
Suck 'em titties!
Suck 'em titties!
Suck 'em titties!

Suck 'em muthafuking titties!

Suck 'em titties!
Suck 'em titties!
Suck 'em titties!
Suck 'em titties!
Suck 'em titties!

Lamborghini Gallardo

Suck 'em titties!
Suck 'em titties!
Suck 'em titties!
Suck 'em titties!
Suck 'em titties!

I haz moneyz, muthafuking n****s!

Suck 'em titties!
Suck 'em titties!
Suck 'em titties!
Suck 'em titties!
Suck 'em titties!

U Broke Ass N****s!

Can I have millions now? Please?

Omg yes thanks for making my day.
:')

Your lyrics about the Lamborghini have touched something in my soul. Greatest song ever. Make it happen.

All top 40 is shit, it isn't about the music its about the marketibility. They know people are dumb enough to buy this shit, so why not make it? It takes little effort, and the largest profit margin possible. They will shove any dogshit down your throat they think you will buy, like that chick who does that "Call me maybe" song.

After the single "Lamborghini" goes global, I'll come with a new hit called "Innocent 'till Swag" that goes like this:

Slappin' dem Hoes!
All day slappin' dem hoes!

Aww fuck yeah! yeah! yeah! (Trying to get Lil John to "sing" this part)

Slappin' dem fine hoes!
Slappin' dem skanky hoes!
Slappin' dem pregnant hoes!

Aww fuck yeah! yeah! yeah!

Went to prison, for slappin' dem hoes!
I was innocent, I was just slappin' dem hoes!
Was cuffed to the bench, for slappin' that judge hoe!

Aww fuck yeah! yeah! yeah!

Money! Money! Money! Muthafuking Mayweather Money!

I think Chris Brown will sue you for using his likeness... (slappin the hoes...)

I think Chris Brown will sue you for using his likeness... (slappin the hoes...)

I'm hoping that he'd produce this and take me under his wing and teach me his ways, I'm merely a novice and a student under the great Chris Brown. I would go as far as calling him my Sensei

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back