Let's be real, Roy Nelson is the man to beat JDS, if it can be done.

Junior needs to beat the same guys 2 times, otherwise sherdoggers don't believe that the first fight was real.

the only one with a chance is the one facing him on saturday

^ that's just a couple pictures of JDS falling into Roy's trap

the-simpsons-s8e3-20090310123022_200x113.jpg

^^^ this just made my day

Yeah, it definitely won't be Cormier, Overeem or Velasquez.

I think you have to throw Josh Barnett's name in that mix. Possibly Jon Jones too if he eventually moves up to HW.

Let's be real, Nelson got tooled by Mir, Werdum and JDS himself.

But as long as he fights guys like Matt Mitrione and Schaub it's ok.

I would bet A LOT of money on JDS every time they fought...Am I posting in a troll thread?

Why do Sherdoggers keep picking fighters that JDS already smashed
* Werdum
* Velasquez
* and now Nelson

How about picking fighters that JDS hasn't already beaten.

Fact of the matter is Velasquez has a great chance of winning their next fight.

Also, Anderson Silva would beat JDS. JDS's only way to win is strikes...............................................................which isn't going to happen against Silva. Anyone who thinks it would is delusional.

i talked to roy today and Mo and we were throwing names out there. he said the was the one guy who could sit out a year and if JDS were still champ be given a title shot against him. he didnt mean it like he deserved it, just that that is how they work, since he did the best job against him, etc.

he said he would love to fight Pat Barry. No chance he will fight DC since thats gonna be for Mir. Hunt didnt really sound like it interested him. Mo thought I was an idiot for saying Cain if he loses. neither seemed to think that was likely.

basically, they both said it doesnt matter who you fight in the UFC as long as you win. so he isnt necessarily concerned with who he fights, just so long as he wins it. Mo threw duffee out there as a long shot

This is just foolish. Obviously the only clear and present danger in the division to JDS's belt comes in the form of one Christian Morecraft.

Roy got totally beaten up by JDS and dropped multiple times. Roy is not the only guy who is improving and JDS chin seems to be really good as well. If Roy continues to take beatings like that his chin won

Roy is tough as hell, great fighter, but when it comes to the top guys, he wont beat them,its been proven.

Back