Let's be honest, the better fighter did not win.

JagWar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let's be real here, Anderson Silva beat the FUCK out of Bisping and clowned him while doing so.

Why is Floyd allowed to go up against the ropes and block shots and win but Silva cant do it in the cage? Silva clowned him by doing so and points should be given to guys like Silva and McGregor who clown fighters and lets them get free shots. If i give you a free shot then unless you KO me then you should not be given points for it because it was me who gave it to you.

Anderson walked away looking like the winner and simply the better fighter in there. Bisping looks like he just got jumped by a gang of thugs.

Its time to start judging fights as a whole and not on rounds.

/rant.

Anderson was clearly more skilled but Bipsing outpointed him and landed more shots. He didn't beat "the fuck" out of Bisping by any means. He landed a knee while Bisping wasn't looking and bloodied him up bad with it. Bisping was winning every round, including the 3rd until the knee. He was also winning the 5th until the front kick.

Bisping didn't look anything special. It was more Anderson goofing off and not fighting and that's what cost him the fight.

Bisping won 3 of 5. Anderson lost a round to a guy he KOd the round before he also got out struck by a wide margin look at the stats.

If Anderson clowned like that in a street fight he'd get shot or stabbed before he could ever land a flashy knee.

Agree. Silva still superior, but he was too stupid to do what he could so easily have done.

giphy.gif

If Anderson clowned like that in a street fight he'd get shot or stabbed before he could ever land a flashy knee.
Are we assuming Silva doesn't have a knife or gun? Why does the other guy have it? What the fuck are you saying and what does this have to do with the topic at hand?

Well that's what happens when them judges have a say.

I agree with the title, but your OP is full of nonsense. Anderson doesn't show damage, just like a lot of guys from that ethnicity, while pasty white guys look like shit after a glancing jab.

Points for clowning? They clown to win the mental battle. The victory in the mental battle often is enough to force an error. AS has been successful with it for years. What we are seeing now is the result of AS not being able to win the mental battle, against Weidman, and now against Bisping.

He is obviously the better striker though and the way he was acting in the fight was cringeworthy and sad.

Are we assuming Silva doesn't have a knife or gun? Why does the other guy have it? What the fuck are you saying and what does this have to do with the topic at hand?

Well, you missed the point entirely.

Alas, let's pretend everyone in the fight has guns and knives. If Anderson were to choose to clown instead of fight, he would likely lose.

That is the best I can do for you without government subsidy.

i agree with your op, ts.

but do you really expect honesty around here? between the bisping fans and anderson/brazilian haters you wont come even close.

Let's be real here, Anderson Silva beat the FUCK out of Bisping and clowned him while doing so.

Why is Floyd allowed to go up against the ropes and block shots and win but Silva cant do it in the cage?

/rant.
because Mayweather also out strikes his opponents.

Fighting to win and fighting a good strategy is part of being the better fighter. I am a Silva fan, but he dicked around when he EASILY could have finished Bisping. Therefore he was not the better fighter.

Anderson was clearly more skilled but Bipsing outpointed him and landed more shots. He didn't beat "the fuck" out of Bisping by any means. He landed a knee while Bisping wasn't looking and bloodied him up bad with it. Bisping was winning every round, including the 3rd until the knee. He was also winning the 5th until the front kick.

Bisping didn't look anything special. It was more Anderson goofing off and not fighting and that's what cost him the fight.
There should be no "out-pointing" on a fighter in this sport. Let's be real here, the UFC started out as sanctioned street fights practically. There should be rules, no doubt, but I'm with GSP in the idea that there should not be a time limit.

This isn't boxing and should not be scored like it is.

The better fighter didn't fight the best tonight and he lost. Maybe the two knockdowns made him tentative? Regardless, that he has the tools to win and decides to take off rounds and give away points trying to clown means he only has himself to blame.

Nothing. He's just been witnessing too much clowing around in street fights lately, and it's gotten to him.

Back