Let's be honest, the better fighter did not win.

I personally thought Anderson clowned Bisping.

Anderson clowned around and lost the point game. It's his own fault. He also didn't go after him while he was rocked. Anderson has no one to blame but himself.

Let's be real here, Anderson Silva beat the FUCK out of Bisping and clowned him while doing so.

Why is Floyd allowed to go up against the ropes and block shots and win but Silva cant do it in the cage? Silva clowned him by doing so and points should be given to guys like Silva and McGregor who clown fighters and lets them get free shots. If i give you a free shot then unless you KO me then you should not be given points for it because it was me who gave it to you.

Anderson walked away looking like the winner and simply the better fighter in there. Bisping looks like he just got jumped by a gang of thugs.

Its time to start judging fights as a whole and not on rounds.

/rant.

Bisping also rocked Silva multiple times and dropped him. Anderson is a better fighter but Bisping was better tonight and deserved the win 48-47. This is coming from someone that strongly dislikes Bisping.

The better fighter doesn't always win. Serra beat GSP before for crying out loud. It is MMA. Anything could happen

Anderson Silva is on a way higher level than Bisping, but... as others have said, he fooled around too much etc. Too many like this in his history (Thales Leites, etc) where he played around.

I believe Silva could have finished him in the first or second if he put his mind to it.

Let's be real here, Anderson Silva beat the FUCK out of Bisping and clowned him while doing so.

Why is Floyd allowed to go up against the ropes and block shots and win but Silva cant do it in the cage? Silva clowned him by doing so and points should be given to guys like Silva and McGregor who clown fighters and lets them get free shots. If i give you a free shot then unless you KO me then you should not be given points for it because it was me who gave it to you.

Anderson walked away looking like the winner and simply the better fighter in there. Bisping looks like he just got jumped by a gang of thugs.

Its time to start judging fights as a whole and not on rounds.

/rant.
Anderson didn't do anything other than that flying knee at the end of round 3 AFTER Herb Dean called "STOP" to the fight.

Bisping was rocked and bloodied up and Silva still couldn't capitalize on it.

What is the deal with Anderson? I think he's too afraid to fight at full potential in case he actually loses and then his frail ego can't handle it. He fucks around and then if he loses he can comfort himself by thinking he didn't fight at 100%.

Fuck all that shit TS said about this being an issue with the judging rules. It's got nothing to do with that.

But triple fuck everyone coming in here trying to act like Silva wasn't clearly the better fighter. I mean you're embarrassing yourselves.

Bisping had a good first 2 rounds that he legitimately won. The other 3, Silva landed heavily damaging shots almost at will in each round, had Bisping hurt in each round, and Bisping couldn't land anything noteworthy even though Anderson spent a full 5+ minutes of those rounds against the cage letting Bisping tee off on him and throwing nothing in return.

Bisping touched Anderson's chin a couple times, and his chin looked weak. But Anderson made Bisping look stupid repeatedly, and Bisping got KO'd and saved by the bell (and general confusion.) Bisping ended the fight hanging on and praying for the bell.

That was the fight. That's not a even controversial evaluation either. That is the unanimously true summary of the fight.

You cannot read that and tell me Bisping was the better fighter. Even someone who didn't watch that fight or know shit about fighting could tell you who the better fighter was, just based on that summary. Case in point, my mom saw the fight and thought the decision was retarded.

Last edited:
I agree but you can't give minutes of rounds away like that. Anderson is superior but he fought a stupid fight.

Fuck all that shit TS said about this being an issue with the judging rules. It's got nothing to do with that.

But triple fuck everyone coming in here trying to act like Silva wasn't clearly the better fighter. I mean you're embarrassing yourselves.

bisping would have 50-45'd him if not for the dirty knee

As far as i'm concerned Michael Bisping is a better fighter than A. Silva.

bisping would have 50-45'd him if not for the dirty knee
You don't even understand what's happening in this thread....

This thread is about whether the better fighter won. Not what the score should've been. The children's coloring room is that way ---->

I agree, Silva ko'd Bisping's ass and got robbed of that cuz of poor reffing. Bisping looked like he got jumped, god damn! Kinda reminds me of the Maia fight where Maia was all fucked up but actually winning the last rounds because Silva wasn't engaging.

I gave Bisping rounds 1, 2, and 4 without question, and potentially the fifth. He was winning round three as well until he inexplicably became obsessed with his mouthpiece instead of the fight.
Exact thing I had.

I think Bisping won the 1st 10-8 and 2nd 10-9. Then I thought he was winning the same way in the 3rd, until the mouth piece thing in the last 30 seconds, so I gave that round to Anderson as just a knock down 10-9. (I mean the fight wasn't stopped, and it happened at the bell, herb dean said, you weren't knocked out, I didn't stop the fight.) Then the next round Bisping 10-9, and the last round IDK. His face looked bad, but that was only because the 3rd round. I think it wasn't really an exciting fight, but Bisping fought a good fight, he pressured the whole time, didn't really take anything major except in the 3rd. He was the aggressor, and seemed to be landing more shots, and leg kicks, regardless of how damaging they were. Anderson decided to clown around, and do jack, so he lost.

As awkward as it was, at the end, I expected his hand to be raised.

There should be no "out-pointing" on a fighter in this sport. Let's be real here, the UFC started out as sanctioned street fights practically. There should be rules, no doubt, but I'm with GSP in the idea that there should not be a time limit.

This isn't boxing and should not be scored like it is.
This is kind of dumb but I had a dream in which UFC made regular bouts 15 minutes and championship bouts 22 minutes with no rounds and no judging. If it ended on the clock, it was a draw.

Imagine how much more fighting for finishes would occur in that scenario.

anderson silva is a better fighter than michael bisping, no one on the planet can even begin to dispute that... but bisping wanted the victory more and out-struck him for most of the fight. he was the better man last night and it only takes one night

silva didn't care enough to win, or he'd have finished it

Back