Let's be honest, the better fighter did not win.

Then the better man should have finished the fight instead of jacking around.

That happens all the time in MMA. Didn't you watch Condit vs Robbie? He was better AND shoulda had the scorecard

I gave Bisping rounds 1, 2, and 4 without question, and potentially the fifth. He was winning round three as well until he inexplicably became obsessed with his mouthpiece instead of the fight.

Let's be real here, Anderson Silva beat the FUCK out of Bisping and clowned him while doing so.

Why is Floyd allowed to go up against the ropes and block shots and win but Silva cant do it in the cage? Silva clowned him by doing so and points should be given to guys like Silva and McGregor who clown fighters and lets them get free shots. If i give you a free shot then unless you KO me then you should not be given points for it because it was me who gave it to you.

Anderson walked away looking like the winner and simply the better fighter in there. Bisping looks like he just got jumped by a gang of thugs.

Its time to start judging fights as a whole and not on rounds.

/rant.
Covert McGregor thread

List the fights in which Floyd landed 2 punches for every 3 his opponent landed, TS.

Dont care for either fighter but lets please not compare Anderson to Floyd, Silva got dropped by Bisping of all people and got hit more times in this fight than Floyd in his entire career.

bisbing at most won one round, but silva destroyed him every other round and even knocked him out once, that was the worst robbery since gsp and hendricks

If Silva is so much better then why couldn't he legitimately stop Bisping in 5 rounds? For that matter why did he dance around and land nothing most of the fight? Doesn't really seem like he is that much better.

bisbing at most won one round, but silva destroyed him every other round and even knocked him out once, that was the worst robbery since gsp and hendricks

What fight did you watch? What the hell did Anderson do to win rounds 2 and 4? Answer: Nothing.

Both fighters had their moments except that Anderson best strike was landed when Bisping was gesturing to get his mouth piece back. Neither guy was "destroyed", Bisping just had a cut that bleed a lot.

Hendricks did a lot to win his fight. Anderson did not.

What fight did you watch? What the hell did Anderson do to win rounds 2 and 4? Answer: Nothing.

Both fighters had their moments except that Anderson best strike was landed when Bisping was gesturing to get his mouth piece back. Neither guy was "destroyed", Bisping just had a cut that bleed a lot.

Hendricks did a lot to win his fight. Anderson did not.
u blind bro? go look at a pic of both of them after the fight,,,, anderson does not have one scratch on face or even bruise,,, bisbing looks fucked up that was the biggest robbery of all time

Last edited:
I thought he won but he has no one to blame but himself. The best way to win is to finish your opponent when you have the chance and he allowed Bisping to hang around in the fourth and didn't polish him off in the 5th.

Obviously, but I'm happy for Bisping. If he accomplishes nothing else, he'll always have this.

Worst logic ever. That's like saying "I know she's underage, but she let me, so it doesn't count."

Silva is clearly a better fighter but he's so caught up in being Anderson Silva that he gave rounds away. Also, he's 40 now and can't pull the trigger like he used to.

u blind bro? go look at a pic of both of them after the fight,,,, anderson not have one scratch on his whole head or even bruise,,, bisbing looks like he just died all that blood and cuts LOL that was the biggest robbery of all time

So in other words you aren't going by the actual scoring system? How can it be a robbery if you aren't scoring the fight in the same fashion as the judges. They don't look at the guys faces at the end to determine who won.

Oh and GSP looked far worse than Bisping did. Hendricks actually landed good shots throughout the entire fight instead of doing nothing most of the time and landing 2 or 3 decent strikes over 5 rounds like Anderson did.

Nah TS.

Micheal Bisping is slightly better than a non-roided Silva.

let's be honest, if not for a funky questionable knee, bisping would have 50-45'd silva

I like the part where Bisping almost finished him.

nope, he lost

u blind bro? go look at a pic of both of them after the fight,,,, anderson not have one scratch on his whole head or even bruise,,, bisbing looks like he just died all that blood and cuts LOL that was the biggest robbery of all time

i don't wanna insult you, but you sound like an complete moron

Back