Let's be honest nobody want to see Jan vs Glover

Everyone cries about gifted title shots, rankings, etc.......well, most ranking have Glover number 1 contender so it's the fight you get.

Jiri will be next in line.

I want to see Jan vs Glover. 2 LHWs that are old but have continued to improve in technique and fight IQ as they have aged. Jan doesn't have great takedown defense so it's a fight that can go either way.

No one?

I want to see it, should be a good fight.

i don't need to explain why, grandpa title shot

Even more when this psycho is waiting to begin his era of murdering

A-follower-of-the-Bushido-code-Jiri-Denisa-Prochazka-explains.jpg

JIRI BLESS
I want to see Glover with the belt. I think it would be a cool storyline, and he is one of the guys I was hoping would get the gold at some point (i.e. Frankie @ FW)
Jiri can wait.

It would be badass to see an old veteran like Glover become the champ. I live for these MMA moments

Speak for yourself. Jiri is fun, but I like Jan and Glover both and their bout is stylistically fun in its own way.

Jan is a legit champion. He has called out Jones at every opportunity and even offered to fight Jones at heavyweight (which is a win/win for Jon). Until somebody beats him, hes the champ in my eyes.

I want to see Glover with the belt. I think it would be a cool storyline, and he is one of the guys I was hoping would get the gold at some point (i.e. Frankie @ FW)
Jiri can wait.
And he's a good guy, something very rare in mma.

Glover is always fun to watch in my opinion.

I also don’t think the fights you listed were ppv material.

If it turns out that a substantial percentage of the PPV events this year aren't "ppv material," maybe the concept of ppv material isn't especially useful, and you should refer instead to what you're willing to buy and what you aren't.

Having said that I hope Glover wins but it’s all tainted with JJ vacating.

Something about JJ was undoubtedly tainted. I'm not sure it was his vacating.

Glover and Jan are mirror images of eachother. This is a Mark Hunt vs Nelson fight of the LHW division. I would watch for sure!

I like the match and will be tuning in. Rankings and belts are kinda all over at times so meh it fits well enough.

Fuck, this fight has not happened yet? Seem like ages ago it was made.

LOL, was just about to come to this thread and be like "WTF are you talking about TS?"
Then I realized I couldn't remember the winner...

Anyway, good fight nonetheless. We all know none of them will be a long defending champ but both put in the work, so, good for them.

Back