Even more when this psycho is waiting to begin his era of murdering

A-follower-of-the-Bushido-code-Jiri-Denisa-Prochazka-explains.jpg

JIRI BLESS
Speak for yourself. You're the one that sucks

i don't need to explain why, grandpa title shot

Even more when this psycho is waiting to begin his era of murdering

A-follower-of-the-Bushido-code-Jiri-Denisa-Prochazka-explains.jpg

JIRI BLESS

Yea it’s one where the veteran has earned it, and could even spring the upset which would make a cool story.

But yea, if you’d told me a few years ago this match would be made, I would have thought it would be on an undercard.

That’s okay, I’m glad they’re still awarding opportunities on merit. And the next generation isn’t quite ripe yet in my view.

Want to see it vs want to pay for it. If you’re a fan you definitely want to see it but it doesn’t really feel ppv material to be honest.

I absolutely want to see this fight.

I've become a Jan fan, and would be pretty cool to see Glover finish his career on top.

It's somehow simultaneously a win/win and a lose/lose

I hope glover wins the belt and either Izzy comes up for another shot at it, or Jones comes back to reclaim it and retires again just to talk about a HW move until he’s 45

Can't believe Jiri at age 28 said he needed a year to prepare for a title fight. Bro, you're not that young anymore lmao go get it.

Bellators LHW is the only LHW division I'm paying attention to
Their division is just as trash and full of has beens. They just have more familiar names. I wouldn’t trade Jiri for their entire division. And yes, I know Jiri lost to King Mo.

Glover has earned his shot and rarely delivers a stink fest.

Let em bang bro’s.

Jiri will have his time and it will be soon. Love both him and Jan can’t wait to see that encounter.

I’m going to sound crazy but I think this could have potential to be FOTY if it happens. Just a gut feeling

glover is so slooooowww and boring. Sorry state of the division giving him a shot.
That's what happens when Jan starches the other exciting LHW contender and nullifies the exciting champ one division down, I guess…

Can't wait to see him vs Jiri, tho

Big fan of both. Super excited for this fight. But I can see it's lack of appeal to casuals and those that would have wanted to see Jon Jones get beaten for the title rather than vacate.

Can also see the UFC's saltiness in Jan beating Izzy. Jan put a big wrench in those plans. But maybe the UFC should be promoting Jan better than just going all in on Izzy. Glad Jan wrecked that hype train.

Also, Glover has more than earned his shot. 5 in a row against killers the UFC set up to put him out to pasture. This is a fight of two fighters that really had to push against the odds to be where they are. Such a shame the UFC and a whole lot of fans can't see that.

Most want Glover vs Jan. Jan has been a great champion and whilst I don't give Glover much of a chance you can't write him off and it's an easy sell for a possible Cinderalla man story. Glover has earned his shot, his 5 fight win streak is more impressive than Jiri's two fight win streak.

Back