Let's be honest nobody want to see Jan vs Glover

I'm not happy that it's happening like 8 months later than it should have, but I do want to see it.

Two journeymen. One prehistoric and the other dinosauric.

Yea it’s one where the veteran has earned it, and could even spring the upset which would make a cool story.

But yea, if you’d told me a few years ago this match would be made, I would have thought it would be on an undercard.

That’s okay, I’m glad they’re still awarding opportunities on merit. And the next generation isn’t quite ripe yet in my view.
Exactly. Glover has earned his shot at the Title and should get it based off merit. It doesn't matter if people think he shouldn't get the shot and he's a dinosaur the man earned this fight.

he should fight rakic
what if rakic fights someone else and wins? does he not deserve the title shot over jiri? he was the main contender after glover after all

Want to see it vs want to pay for it. If you’re a fan you definitely want to see it but it doesn’t really feel ppv material to be honest.

Every viewer can decide for himself what he wants to pay for; we're not all drawn to the same fights. If this match isn't your cup of tea, fine. However, what does "ppv material" entail? I'm more amped for the bout under discussion than I was for Adesanya vs. Vettori, Figuereido vs. Perez or that Masvidal - Usman rematch, to give a few recent examples. I'll be surprised if it turns out to be duller than Blachowicz' last fight, which was also a PPV.

i don't need to explain why, grandpa title shot

Even more when this psycho is waiting to begin his era of murdering

A-follower-of-the-Bushido-code-Jiri-Denisa-Prochazka-explains.jpg

JIRI BLESS

Fuck you, Glover earned it.

Jiri can wait.

I definitely want to see it.

But maybe the UFC should be promoting Jan better than just going all in on Izzy. Glad Jan wrecked that hype train.

How is a champion with multiple defences still a hype train?

And what exactly is there to market? He won a vacant belt in the worst division in the UFC atm. He’s currently 1-1 against ranked LHWs and 3/5 of his last wins were MWs. There’s only so many times you can show his rope and say Polish powa.

Fuck are you talking about that's a bad ass fight. I hope Glover gets that belt

Can't believe Jiri at age 28 said he needed a year to prepare for a title fight. Bro, you're not that young anymore lmao go get it.
He wanted title shot instantly, but Jan dont wanna fight him.. He is just going to fight Glover and leave to HW.

Can't believe Jiri at age 28 said he needed a year to prepare for a title fight. Bro, you're not that young anymore lmao go get it.

He is pretty young. All champions except Moreno and Namajunas are over 30.

He is pretty young. All champions except Moreno and Namajunas are over 30.

Doesn't really say much. Quality of champs rn is not necessarily greater than the past decade. He's in his physical prime he doesn't have much left. Less tested, younger fighters have gotten title shots. He doesn't need a year to prepare lol.

Back