Lesson Learned : Dont ever compare (claim anyone to be a better version of) to GSP , EVER AGAIN.

Yes we just thankfully ended the stupid MW reign of one on Saturday. Thank goodness.
I didnt get the part where that clown winning made gsp look better, but your hard on for him has been a recurring theme so I wont bother actually

I didnt get the part where that clown winning made gsp look better, but your hard on for him has been a recurring theme so I wont bother actually
Wtf are you even talking about?

Lets make a deal right now. You find my post where I said Whittaker losing somehow made GSP better and I'll log off sherdog and never post again but if you can't, you never post again? Fair deal? You're literally just making shit up to argue.

So GSP gets a pass for being a punching bag in the first fight but not Whittaker for a KO loss? That was the TS' narrative. Rofl get your shit together.
Nobody gets a pass. You have no point to your comment other than trying to troll.

GSP and Whittaker are both great fighters and everybody loses. Obviously GSP has the better resume between to two.

<{nope}>

Wtf are you even talking about?

Lets make a deal right now. You find my post where I said Whittaker losing somehow made GSP better and I'll log off sherdog and never post again but if you can't, you never post again? Fair deal? You're literally just making shit up to argue.
Yes we just thankfully ended the stupid MW reign of one on Saturday. Thank goodness.
Read your own comment. I said he ducked rob/yoel and your response was "thank god israel beat whittaker" as if it meant rob wouldn't still rock his duck ass.

Nobody gets a pass. You have no point to your comment other than trying to troll.

GSP and Whittaker are both great fighters and everybody loses. Obviously GSP has the better resume between to two.

<{nope}>
Fuck off, dude. That was some ugly hypocrisy and I stand by what I said.

Really. Most comments tho are from GSP nuthuggers giving Whittaker shit for literally the same thing that happened to their beloved duck. Don't call people trolls because they hurt your feelings

Fuck off, dude. That was some ugly hypocrisy and I stand by what I said.

Really. Most comments tho are from GSP nuthuggers giving Whittaker shit for literally the same thing that happened to their beloved duck. Don't call people trolls because they hurt your feelings
I have both of them in my sig. You don't have any point, you're a troll, just like your yellow card signifies.

until you show me that this isn't the trend here (that you're blatantly denying) maybe shut the fuck up and stop being an offended sissy that can't take any criticism

oh and the yellow card was from some dumb fuck snowflake mod called @Inverse for a SJW joke. That asshat prolly dyes his hair blue in real life.
Filthy Frank wasn't funny and Joji is even lamer.

Filthy Frank wasn't funny and Joji is even lamer.
tenor.gif

Back