Lesson Learned : Dont ever compare (claim anyone to be a better version of) to GSP , EVER AGAIN.

I like GSP but he is a grease cheater. There's an asterisk next to his name. Also his career was pre-USADA, so you can't compare him to present day fighters.
You clearly don't like GSP , troll

Gsp ruled a weak ww division

his opponents were mostly natural lw n one dimensional ww

the moment he faced a more well rounded fighter he got his ass kicked, got a gift decision n ran away from the sport in his prime

he would be a gatekeeper at ww at most n wouldn’t even be top 10 mw now let alone in competitive Anderson era

I'm a big fan of Bobby Kncukles but his coach claiming that he is a "better version" of GSP was silly and disrespectful to the GOAT himelsf.
In fact comparing GSP to anyone is not bad it may be good and respectful to the GOAT actually , but saying that your fighter is a better version of him? Thats really disrespectful. Whittaker has great defensive wrestling yet we havent seen much of his offensive wrestling. He has great striking but so does GSP and the fight iq , ability to stick to the gameplan is not even close.
GSP is the best fighter of all time and there is not a close second , My boy Whittaker is a great fighter who compares to some extent with him but he is a poor man GSP at best.

There is only one Georges Saint Pierre.
georges-st-pierre.jpg

I don't ever remember gsp lunging like that, ever...that was totally amateurish...lunging like a bull. not smart at all...if you need to get in close, you use footwork, move your head...like tyson...duran. alverez, frazier, etc...you almost never seen those guys lunging...they worked their way inside...lunging only leaves you wide open for counters.

Gsp ruled a weak ww division

his opponents were mostly natural lw n one dimensional ww

the moment he faced a more well rounded fighter he got his ass kicked, got a gift decision n ran away from the sport in his prime

he would be a gatekeeper at ww at most n wouldn’t even be top 10 mw now let alone in competitive Anderson era

gsp had defended the title many many times...by the time he got to hendrix, he was ready to retire...then he goes against a guy, that was heavily juicing...which is evident by his rapid fall after usada...

I never understood the comparison honestly... they fight nothing alike, they are both bald and stocky tho so maybe that’s it lol

this fight completely changed how gsp fought...which was evident in their rematch...in which gsp dominated serra and stopped him...not by some lucky fluke, which is how serra won...from this fight on, he became a more wrestling oriented fighter...much more so, than before.

Gsp is 170 goat- no question but his " middleweight shenanigans " were embarrassing" and even tipped the scale heavily in thee past debate of prime Anderson vs prime Gsp[ just one mans opinion]. Prime Anderson size would be difference as he would kick the snot out of pierre.

gsp had defended the title many many times...by the time he got to hendrix, he was ready to retire...then he goes against a guy, that was heavily juicing...which is evident by his rapid fall after usada...

so Hendricks was juiced, but gsp wasn’t?

<YeahOKJen>

Also gsp retired pre usada so we didn’t get to see him dominate during usada

I like GSP but he is a grease cheater. There's an asterisk next to his name. Also his career was pre-USADA, so you can't compare him to present day fighters.

you seem to forget, that he came back after 4 years, and fought bisping under usada...the only difference in him, in this fight, was he tired a bit faster..but I feel that was due to his huge weight gain. and being out for 4 years...but he still came back and beat the current MM champion...so that kinda blows out your pre usada crap.

Izzy fucks up any version of greasy

gsp, in his prime, was a WW...but if they are both the same weight, gsp would win...he wouldn't just stand with israel. he'd do what he did against nick diaz...just keep taking him down, over and over and over...

Gsp is 170 goat- no question but his " middleweight shenanigans " were embarrassing" and even tipped the scale heavily in thee past debate of prime Anderson vs prime Gsp[ just one mans opinion]. Prime Anderson size would be difference as he would kick the snot out of pierre.

nah...if sonnen took silver down, all fight long...gsp would do the same thing..but alot worse...gsp has much better ground and pound and submissions.

so Hendricks was juiced, but gsp wasn’t?

<YeahOKJen>

Also gsp retired pre usada so we didn’t get to see him dominate during usada

he came back against bisping, and won..which was under usada. moved up 15lbs and won...that tells you everything....hendrix couldn't even make weight any longer...his skill went drastically down hill...I don't think he won another fight...he even missed weight, after moving up to MW..haha

nah...if sonnen took silver down, all fight long...gsp would do the same thing..but alot worse...gsp has much better ground and pound and submissions.
" size " "prime" are specific operative words I chose to offer my opinion. If Rigg could beat the stuffing out of gsp, then I like my chances with the very big Anderson who went up to 205 and put a vagina on Irvins face and his other quick and lopsided wins at 205( forrest- bonnar).

he came back against bisping, and won..which was under usada. moved up 15lbs and won...that tells you everything....hendrix couldn't even make weight any longer...his skill went drastically down hill...I don't think he won another fight...he even missed weight, after moving up to MW..haha

Cherrypicked a 40 year old 1 eyed career journeyman who got destroyed in his next fight vs blown up ww after 2 minutes...

n what did gsp do after winning the title? He dropped it to avoid facing legit mw contenders

also gsp wasn’t under usada for 4 years, so it doesn’t mean much coming back for 1 fight vs career journeyman

Back