Lesson Learned : Dont ever compare (claim anyone to be a better version of) to GSP , EVER AGAIN.

rushbeg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Bobby Kncukles but his coach claiming that he is a "better version" of GSP was silly and disrespectful to the GOAT himelsf.
In fact comparing GSP to anyone is not bad it may be good and respectful to the GOAT actually , but saying that your fighter is a better version of him? Thats really disrespectful. Whittaker has great defensive wrestling yet we havent seen much of his offensive wrestling. He has great striking but so does GSP and the fight iq , ability to stick to the gameplan is not even close.
GSP is the best fighter of all time and there is not a close second , My boy Whittaker is a great fighter who compares to some extent with him but he is a poor man GSP at best.

There is only one Georges Saint Pierre.
georges-st-pierre.jpg

GSP is the measuring stick for greatness is MMA.

Get used to it. Anyone wanting to be great will compare themselves to Georges.

Poor Bobby paid for his coach's hubris.

If GSP was missing offensive wrestling from his MMA toolbox, he'd basically be Robert Whittaker.

I like GSP but he is a grease cheater. There's an asterisk next to his name. Also his career was pre-USADA, so you can't compare him to present day fighters.

I like GSP but he is a grease cheater. There's an asterisk next to his name. Also his career was pre-USADA, so you can't compare him to present day fighters.

What creates the asterisk? He never popped.

Maybe if GSP had stuck around MW he could have proved it.

Thank God he has you here to be his chief apologist.

How many times has GSP beat Israel Adesanya or anyone in top 10 MW?

How many times has GSP beat Israel Adesanya or anyone in top 10 MW?

Bisping. The champ. Beaten soundly and easily.

Just cause he retired Bisping doesn't change that.

he literally fought like the opposite of GSP

Izzy fucks up any version of greasy

There will never be a better version of GSP, he is the perfect MMA fighter inside and outside the octagon.

Whittaker had better power than gsp but, GSP was far ahead in grappling

Back