Leopard wanders into Indian school, attacks three people.

TeTe

🤡🌎
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...1caeac-ce58-11e5-90d3-34c2c42653ac_story.html

The solution to mass leopard attacks is to arm teachers with leopards?

BANGALORE, India — A leopard wandered into a school in southern India and injured three people as it tried to escape, officials said.

Onlookers including TV news crews watched the chase, which lasted several hours until forest workers shot the big cat with a tranquilizer dart on Sunday afternoon, according to Press Trust of India news agency.

The agency quoted school officials as saying the leopard was first seen on closed-circuit TV before dawn inside the private Vibgyor School in Bangalore, and then disappeared into some surrounding bushes.

The big cat later scaled a wall to re-enter the school grounds. It attacked and injured three people including a veterinarian and a man who was trying to climb over a gate to get away, the agency reported. Police said the three are being treated in a hospital.

Copyright 2016 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Issue them Leopard 2 tanks to deal with the Leopards.

Seems that a Columbine incident was averted.

Everyone should stop bullying leopards.

I don't know if I'd call that 3 attacks, the leopard was more just "why you running? Don't be scared pussy".

Because as soon as he caught then and they stopped or he pulled them off the fence he left them alone.

Just seen that video and came in here to post it but sherdoggers are always on top of things. The leopard was scary and seemed pissed off.

Am I the only one who read " It attacked and injured three people including a vegetarian"?

The victims reported are Dr. Gupta, Dr. Gupta, and Dr. Gupta.

I don't know if I'd call that 3 attacks, the leopard was more just "why you running? Don't be scared pussy".

Because as soon as he caught then and they stopped or he pulled them off the fence he left them alone.
He just wanted to play but those people are anti leopard

tuAU6fL.gif

BUT HOW CAN SHE ATTACK???

Fortunately, the guy with the tranquilizer was able to "spot" the leopard before it was too late.

Everyone was screaming at it to stop, but it was falling on a def leopards ears.

I will see myself out now

Back