Leopard wanders into Indian school, attacks three people.

tuAU6fL.gif
Fucking cat.

Are big cats like that afraid when you hiss at them like housecats are? Like during that attack, if someone had kept their head, could they have ended the whole thing by charging at the cat going ,"psssst!"

?

It's seems confused and scared, not in hunting mode. It's pretty easy to see that if that leopard wanted to kill one of them it would have been easy.

Are big cats like that afraid when you hiss at them like housecats are? Like during that attack, if someone had kept their head, could they have ended the whole thing by charging at the cat going ,"psssst!"

?

I'm not big cat expert, but I"m going to go out on a limb and say no.

I'm not big cat expert, but I"m going to go out on a limb and say no.
I think it would work. If I ever get attacked by a big cat like that, I hope I can remember to try it.

I think it would work. If I ever get attacked by a big cat like that, I hope I can remember to try it.

You'd go out like the guy who went to live with the bears.

I like leopards.
This one seems like an asshole, TBH.

Is the normal go-to for a leopard in stressful situations to attack anything that moves? Hell, it was probably the only one there who could escape if it wanted to.

Don't worry, @Seano, I'm with you on this. You know what would have prevented all this from happening? A dude with a laser pointer. Do they not have laser pointers in India?

I like its closing speed and fluid hips. The way he tracks the guy trying to jump the fence makes me think he could be an excellent speed rusher in the NFL.

Am I the only one who thought the title said Leonard instead of leopard? I was like, Leonard is an asshole.

This one seems like an asshole, TBH.

Is the normal go-to for a leopard in stressful situations to attack anything that moves? Hell, it was probably the only one there who could escape if it wanted to.
Ever had a really angry housecat tearing around that should just go and hide? Leopard is clearly, scared, stressed and just wanting to fuck anything up around it.

Oh and all leopards are assholes. In fact I would go as far to say all cats are assholes, it's why I love them.

?
lol

stupid question.....can leopard swim? Would jumping in the pool been a good idea?

i missed the punchline, does it have something to do with curry or that dot on their head?

Back