Leopard wanders into Indian school, attacks three people.

thank god it was a 130 (or so) pound leopard.. could only Imagine if it was a 600 pound tiger

What a cat-astrophe.

giphy.gif

Hopefully it made them paws and reflect on how they could prevent this from happening in the future.

giphy.gif

I don't know if I'd call that 3 attacks, the leopard was more just "why you running? Don't be scared pussy".

Because as soon as he caught then and they stopped or he pulled them off the fence he left them alone.
It reentered the school.

They should have checked if the pussy was still there?

He just wanted to play but those people are anti leopard

Bloody racism, is what it is.
#catlivesmatters

You never see any SJW try and fight for our rights.

Ever had a really angry housecat tearing around that should just go and hide? Leopard is clearly, scared, stressed and just wanting to fuck anything up around it.

Every once in a while, Seano says something that almost makes sense. I'm wondering if this isn't one of those rare instances. Big cats are known to avoid attacking the front side of humans - in a situation like this, would it make sense to not turn and run, but face the cat and make yourself as big as you can by sticking your arms out and shit? Basically saying, "I am not the human you want - go attack any of these others!"

Every once in a while, Seano says something that almost makes sense. I'm wondering if this isn't one of those rare instances. Big cats are known to avoid attacking the front side of humans - in a situation like this, would it make sense to not turn and run, but face the cat and make yourself as big as you can by sticking your arms out and shit? Basically saying, "I am not the human you want - go attack any of these others!"

That works great in some instances and there's accounts of people facing down all manner of wildlife like that. It works especially good with cougars, but there is a difference between a predatory attack and a holy fuck what is going on attack. That cat was most likely going to fuck up anything and everything around it, facing them or running away.
Often in those situations tranqs don't even work that well because the animal is so juiced on adrenaline they don't work well.

That works great in some instances and there's accounts of people facing down all manner of wildlife like that. It works especially good with cougars, but there is a difference between a predatory attack and a holy fuck what is going on attack. That cat was most likely going to fuck up anything and everything around it, facing them or running away.
Often in those situations tranqs don't even work that well because the animal is so juiced on adrenaline they don't work well.

So just in case I find myself facing an angry leopard in a fenced in area of Bangalore, someday, what should I do?

So just in case I find myself facing an angry leopard in a fenced in area of Bangalore, someday, what should I do?
Die?

Lol. I'm kidding but fight back as hard as you can use anything as a weapon if you're attacked. One of the most effective things to keep predators away from you is a fire extinguisher, so always keep one of them handy. If you have pepper spray, mace yourself so you can't see yourself being shredded.

Die?

Lol. I'm kidding but fight back as hard as you can use anything as a weapon if you're attacked. One of the most effective things to keep predators away from you is a fire extinguisher, so always keep one of them handy. If you have pepper spray, mace yourself so you can't see yourself being shredded.

I'll probably just carry a whistle to blow on so a big strong zookeeper can come save me.

Everyone was screaming at it to stop, but it was falling on a def leopards ears.

I will see myself out now

It would be even better if that deaf leopard ripped someone's arm off! That would have 'drummed' up more interest.

Don't worry, my goddamn car is already running

You are my kind of person.

You may cuddle.

Loki-le-chat-vampire_exact1024x768_l.jpg
So cute...it looks like its missing a chromosome.

Isa is in the top 10 P4P sherdog cat lovers list for sure, but the competition is stiff.

stupid question.....can leopard swim? Would jumping in the pool been a good idea?

This is a legit question I'd like to see answered. I know some of the larger feline species don't mind getting wet a bit but while I was watching what happened my first thought was jump in the fucking water and swim to the bottom and wait that shit out for a bit til you absolutely had to come up for air.

Back