• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Leon Edwards Nearly Injures Himself Out Of UFC 304 Fight ALREADY And Belal Muhammad Loves It

Thats why its better to lift foam weights like I do so you don't risk injury.

@Davidjacksonjones

block.jpg

61LuPRSsOZL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Thats why its better to lift foam weights like I do so you don't risk injury.

@Davidjacksonjones

block.jpg

61LuPRSsOZL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
For mere mortals, for sure. But for 8'7 Sherdoggers like us, injury is impossible. Remember when you were attempting to bench press 7500 lbs and all big power lifter dudes crowded around and tried to spot you, and you were like, "dude this is just my warm up" and then you did 50 reps like it was nothing.Good times

1716545849395.png

For mere mortals, for sure. But for 8'7 Sherdoggers like us, injury is impossible. Remember when you were attempting to bench press 7500 lbs and all big power lifter dudes crowded around and tried to spot you, and you were like, "dude this is just my warm up" and then you did 50 reps like it was nothing.Good times

View attachment 1044857
You are an absolute national treasure David

b99ytcr6jks61.jpg

Can't wait to see belal embarrassed on his big night. First and last title shot

That's fine. He is boring. I'm surprised he has a big fan base. This time he won't get lucky with a random foul
He has a fanbase cos he done enough to get a title shot and there are those who are interested in fairness.

Anyone else weirdly excited for this fight?

dunno why the decisionator is chirping here. that rod did more direct damage than he did for most of his fights.

but belal is really flirting on a thin line here, fans were warming up to him after that strickland tweet and the decision dream.....

That's fine. He is boring. I'm surprised he has a big fan base. This time he won't get lucky with a random foul
I ain't no Belal fan and actually prefer Colby for his theatrics. But lets be real, Colby hasn't won 2 matches back2back in quite some time.

I hope Belal wins and goes on a 20 fight title-defense streak, retires as GOAT, so NOBODY ever makes a stupid joke about remembering his name again, and Israel is also wiped off the map.

Back