Lena Dunham: I Still Haven't Had An Abortion, But I Wish I Had."

She is one of the most disgusting human beings out there.

<{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}>

There is a history of privileged activists trying to "Keep it real" by acting like the groups they profess to champion, but don't belong to. Usually that involves acting like they are poorer or less educated than they really are, but sometimes invludes more extreme behavior like trying to get arrested or changing appearance to look like another race (Rachel Dolezeal) or class (Duck Dynasty). But this is the first time I've heard of a women's rights activist wanting to get an bortion. That's very concerning--the cause of an abortion is an unwanted pregnancy, which seems like something anyone would want to avoid and the result is a surgery and the emotional strain of having given up on the chance of having a child (or even killing a child, depending on belief system). Why would anyone want to do that? Does she believe that the people who went through that process wanted to do so? Also, she looks smelly.

even a leftist would be disgusted by her

She's a writer. She's also an actress but as far as I know she got famous for acting in the show she writes. Her show has enough of an audience to survive as long as it has. Meanwhile, top tier shows like Boss get canceled after two seasons :(

Bring back firefly imo.

Whoever this woman is, she must be trying to rile up/troll pro-lifers. No legitimate person could be so vile.

"I still haven't had an abortion, but I wish I had." -- Lena Dunham

"Same here." -- her mom

I think this bitch might be crazy enough to get pregnant just so she could have an abortion.

Didn't she also talk about being raped in college in her book, twitter world went to war on the guy she identified then it came out it was made up?
I wouldn't doubt it.

How is she not in jail? Played with her little sister's genitals, and falsely accused a guy of rape?

Source? If true then she's even worse than I imagined.
Went back to look for one for you.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ologizes-man-falsely-identified-attacker.html

Apparently it was a case of mistaken identity. It was just a "coincidence" that the pseudonym she chose and the description of him having been a prominent Republican on campus happened to resemble an actual Republican on campus at the time named Barry, who happened to be one of the few Republicans on campus.

Lena Dunham breaks silence to say she gave her rapist a pseudonym to protect HIM as she apologizes to man falsely identified as her attacker
  • Lena Dunham used her book to describe how 'Barry', a 'flamboyant Republican', raped her at Oberlin College
  • After the book was published this fall, some publications fact-checked Dunham's account and found a man with the same name and descriptions
  • That man said he never even met Dunham at school
  • Dunham has now written an essay for Buzzfeed, saying she changed the name of her attacker and never meant to identify him
  • She also apologized to an Oberlin alumnus named Barry, who Breitbart and National Review said matched the rapist's description
Apparently she only made her statement letting him off the hook after Breitbart started an investigation into the story and caused other publications to look into the story as well. I know Breitbart seems to have a hard on for stepping on Lena any time she opens her mouth so take it for what its worth.

Most important is she did clear the guy and the publishing house that sold the book offered to cover the guys legal fees after he started legal proceedings against them and her to get the mistake corrected.

So, she very well may have been raped. At least that's her story and she's sticking to it.

Went back to look for one for you.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ologizes-man-falsely-identified-attacker.html

Apparently it was a case of mistaken identity. It was just a "coincidence" that the pseudonym she chose and the description of him having been a prominent Republican on campus happened to resemble an actual Republican on campus at the time named Barry, who happened to be one of the few Republicans on campus.

Apparently she only made her statement letting him off the hook after Breitbart started an investigation into the story and caused other publications to look into the story as well. I know Breitbart seems to have a hard on for stepping on Lena any time she opens her mouth so take it for what its worth.

Most important is she did clear the guy and the publishing house that sold the book offered to cover the guys legal fees after he started legal proceedings against them and her to get the mistaken corrected.
Well to be fair she seems to claim that the name was a pseudonym and not that she's retracting her claim. Its definitely a fishy claim though.

C'mon Son

Aw C'MON SON.

Yes, there's loud dumb bitches that say stuff, just know she's a loud dumb bitch and don't give her any attention.

It's shame on you at this point.
So then double shame on you for giving a shit about this thread?

I'm legally pro-choice, but morally opposed. I don't think it's something to take lightly, and I really don't understand why some of these idiots act proud of having an abortion. Really? Being proud of not being intelligent enough to use contraception and snuffing out a potential life? How about being proud of an accomplishment rather than "cleaning up a mistake?"

As far as this no talent fat sack of shit goes I hope she relocates to Canada or the Sun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back