Lena Dunham: I Still Haven't Had An Abortion, But I Wish I Had."

My question is how did this ugly land whale become rich and famous in Murica? C'mon get your shit right Hollywood.
I read she originally got famous as some sort of supposed gifted artistic teen according to NY press, was getting written about even in early high school for stuff

On the podcast "Women of the Hour" Lena Dunham decided to tackle the subject of
I hate Lena for a lot of reasons why the democratic party is in the mess it is in today. She becomes a part of the problem then a solution. That being said Big_Chief_Stove why where you listening to a "Women of the Hour" podcast. Inquiring minds want to know.

The equivalent of this thread is to call every trump voter a 1488er.

Lena Dunham needs to abort herself. That ugly, fat cunt is a waste of space and a child molester. Waiting for her to die of the diabetes.

No man would ever sleep with her anyways, so its just a pipe dream at best. Maybe she can try out playing on the other side of the fence.

I am starting to think that this "Lena Dunham" is a character created deep in the halls of Lubyanka by Putins checkist pals to push normals to alt-right with her lunacy.

Lena Dunham is a big dumb loudmouth but her triggering you guys is just as bad as her being triggered by Trump.

The equivalent of this thread is to call every trump voter a 1488er.
Except the RNC isn't inviting white supremacists to speak at their convention. The Dems need to quit embracing people like Lena and hope they disappear from the political eye.

She wants to kill black babies? That's racist!!!
(I am assuming she wouldn't allow the white devil to spawn with her)

I hate Lena for a lot of reasons why the democratic party is in the mess it is in today. She becomes a part of the problem then a solution. That being said Big_Chief_Stove why where you listening to a "Women of the Hour" podcast. Inquiring minds want to know.
Lol I wasn't, I saw the story in my newsfeed on yahoo.......or did I?

She was invited to speak at the DNC, she has become a person of influence for the left.

Personally I'd rather all parties keep celebrities out of it altogether.

These events should be a time to lay out policies and how we each side plans to implement them. Not a Hollywood event or popularity contest (which I know the DNC was more guilty of with "bigger names").

But I guess without celebrities how are you gonna get the plebs to vote? :(

No man would ever sleep with her anyways, so its just a pipe dream at best. Maybe she can try out playing on the other side of the fence.
She has. Dunham has spoken openly about molesting her younger sister for years. Must've gotten bored of doing that. Gotta chase after that dream abortion!

Except the RNC isn't inviting white supremacists to speak at their convention. The Dems need to quit embracing people like Lena and hope they disappear from the political eye.

Ok replace 1488er with alt right. It's the equivalent of saying all trump voters are white nationalists.

I could see her getting in vitro fertilization just so she could abort the baby to further her agenda.

Back