Lena Dunham: I Still Haven't Had An Abortion, But I Wish I Had."

Stupid ugly wench....can't wait for leftist dumbfucks like this to be wiped from public opinion and pushed into career sub-mediocrity

Last edited:
ob79z0H.jpg

0731-lena-14.jpg
If she stays in that same pose in the second photo we could all have a go of kickin her cunt in.

You guys are going to develop prostate cancer with all these threads on Lena Dunham.

My question is how did this ugly land whale become rich and famous in Murica? C'mon get your shit right Hollywood.

That's her? No need to worry, then. I can't think of a single guy that would have sex with her, let alone knock her up.
About a month ago there was a thread and it said she actually had a boyfriend. I said the same thing as you.

Viral reality TV PR culture, via politics.

A complex debate about abortion.
Most people agree that in cases of rape or disease it should be legal.
There is heavy disagreement over whether a father who is willing/capable to raise the child should have any legal say or have to "sign off" on having his child aborted.
Etc.

Dumb people don't like complexity. They like blue team (all abortion is bad) and red team (all abortion is good). That makes being a cut and dry "pro-abortion" (abortion is beautiful, every girl should have at least one, visit the abortion E-store) a lot more marketable for the attention seeker.

Last edited:
Didn't she also talk about being raped in college in her book, twitter world went to war on the guy she identified then it came out it was made up?

"I played with my little sisters vagina when she was young" - Lena Dunham

I'm not sure which one is worse
She admits to sexually abusing a child, yet she is embraced by the left.

And leftists can't figure out why people think they're deranged. :confused:

I support his right to use whatever bathroom preferred... F the whole doorway to legalized pedophilia lol.

My question is how did this ugly land whale become rich and famous in Murica? C'mon get your shit right Hollywood.
She's a writer. She's also an actress but as far as I know she got famous for acting in the show she writes. Her show has enough of an audience to survive as long as it has. Meanwhile, top tier shows like Boss get canceled after two seasons :(

Didn't she also talk about being raped in college in her book, twitter world went to war on the guy she identified then it came out it was made up?
Source? If true then she's even worse than I imagined.

Back