Legends turning quiters late in career

Well that's another questionable thing, why was it 5rounds ?
Nick was washed up as fuck anyone can see that. Its insane to me the UFC actually booked that for 5 rounds lol

Because Nick Diaz asked for it to be 5 rounds, goofs. He has that kind of pull, just like Nate got it for Leon. It's to their benefit (at least Nick thought it would be)

It’s just crazy Anderson couldn’t finish him but 5 years off and being a drunk does weird things to you! Ruthless brought it but nick looked bad.

Anime avatar featuring Narutard to boot, these fucking idiots don't know dick.
Izzy is an anime fan and he's the champ and cleared out his division. Maybe more people should watch anime and maybe they can be world champions too lol.

Izzy is an anime fan and he's the champ and cleared out his division. Maybe more people should watch anime and maybe they can be world champions too lol.
Izzy is an actual fighter, so that's pretty cool itself. I just mean the nerve of a guy talking shit to someone calling him a "quitter" when closest thing this dude has probably fought is a stiff wind that got the best of him.

Izzy is an actual fighter, so that's pretty cool itself. I just mean the nerve of a guy talking shit to someone calling him a "quitter" when closest thing this dude has probably fought is a stiff wind that got the best of him.
No I get it, my response was just about anime. I think there area lot more fighters than Izzy that watch anime, I think others just afraid to put it out publicly because they don't want to be viewed a certain way. Anime is mostly about martial arts, or with martial arts elements, so it's easy to see why a lot of martial artists are into it.

Nothing wrong with quitting like that after such a long layoff, I'm just laughing at the people here aggressively arguing that he didn't quit and he was just badly "gassed" or "hurt" lmao

Because Nick Diaz asked for it to be 5 rounds, goofs. He has that kind of pull, just like Nate got it for Leon. It's to their benefit (at least Nick thought it would be)
Well I guess Nick isnt very smart

Back