• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

League of Legends, v11: Urgots a can edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is game is killing me. Link just got one-shot by the Baron.

Watching CLG slowly break down every game is such a blast.

This is game is killing me. Link just got one-shot by the Baron.

Watching CLG slowly break down every game is such a blast.

If Gambit ignores the Vayne in every fight, DLift will continue to triple kill them for the comeback.

So DLift finally shows up, and then they try to base race a Janna/Jax? What?!

If Gambit ignores the Vayne in every fight, DLift will continue to triple kill them for the comeback.

They just did (well, kinda). Gambit might have declined but they're still the most ballsy team in the west. CLG can stand up to them in mechanics and teamfighting coordination but the decision making and shotcalling is just worlds appart.

They just did (well, kinda). Gambit might have declined but they're still the most ballsy team in the west. CLG can stand up to them in mechanics and teamfighting coordination but the decision making and shotcalling is just worlds appart.

For sure. As soon as Gambit started running mid, I was wondering what CLG was smoking. You cannot base race the Jax.

lol @ Krepo changing his story over 5 minutes.

For sure. As soon as Gambit started running mid, I was wondering what CLG was smoking. You cannot base race the Jax.

lol @ Krepo changing his story over 5 minutes.

You know, usually I like Krepo and Saint as analysts (I think it's a viable career path for both, although for different reasons) but right now they're going back on everything they said before the series began and still hyping up a CLG team that's getting gutted during the laning phase. I don't know if it's simply NA bias or if they just don't want to annoy the annoying fanbase for CLG.

Gambit just beautifuly won after finding a way to go around the unkillable Vayne and Krepo keeps focusing on the warding. At least with Saint you wouldn't know he's a jungler if you didn't know him, but Krepo keeps nitpicking on support build paths and meaningless shit for every single game, going back to Worlds even. Eventually it got tiresome hearing him ramble about support player X rushing Frost Queen's while the rest of the desk just went "yeah, whatever" and kept talking about the actual game.

Game 1 was on Doublelift for sure. But these next three games he's played very well.

Linkcard on the other hand....Neither of these guys belong in LCS, let alone an international event.

You know, usually I like Krepo and Saint as analysts (I think it's a viable career path for both, although for different reasons) but right now they're going back on everything they said before the series began and still hyping up a CLG team that's getting gutted during the laning phase. I don't know if it's simply NA bias or if they just don't want to annoy the annoying fanbase for CLG.

Gambit just beautifuly won after finding a way to go around the unkillable Vayne and Krepo keeps focusing on the warding. At least with Saint you wouldn't know he's a jungler if you didn't know him, but Krepo keeps nitpicking on support build paths and meaningless shit for every single game, going back to Worlds even. Eventually it got tiresome hearing him ramble about support player X rushing Frost Queen's while the rest of the desk just went "yeah, whatever" and kept talking about the actual game.

I really like Saint's self-depreciating sense of humor. Seems like an all-around cool dude.

some really good but chaotic games : D
i really like the gambit pickups. Pinoy is like an western uzi, just go go go go
ofcourse putting western infront of it means its mostly miss instead of hit, but still!

Whoever stickied the thread

rdj_thanks.gif

F[o]rged;101595757 said:
I really like Saint's self-depreciating sense of humor. Seems like an all-around cool dude.

I wouldn't mind him if I didn't know how big of a **** he is in solo queue. Anyone that intentionally feeds multiple solo queue games is a written off for me.

F[o]rged;101595757 said:

What he truly has going for him is that he's not afraid to pull the trigger and call a mistake when he sees it. Guys like Jatt and Kobe are sometimes a little too diplomatic and try to explore what a certain player was going for. Saint will just say "what the hell was he thinking".

When he said "I'm amazed he's recovered from that devastating level 3 Warwick gank" during C9 x PaiN I nearly burst into tears.

I should follow CLG, they're just like the KC Chiefs, give me hope, then shit it away at the end, haven't won anything since the beginning of their existence

riot has some contest they are running with character models this is one of them. All of them are pretty awesome from what i have seen.

VTG kyle is awesome i was glad to hear he got on a team in NA with Seraph for the upcoming Challenger season NKG or something like that. It was rought to hear he did not make it on coast when he left his old team in korea VTG to give it a shot in the states.

I should follow CLG, they're just like the KC Chiefs, give me hope, then shit it away at the end, haven't won anything since the beginning of their existence

Dou kekift isn't going to win any time soon so he might as well main urgot.

Cabochard and P1noy have been on Gambit for less than 3 months and they already have more trophies than Doublelft after 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back