• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

League of Legends, v11: Urgots a can edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything, it'll be stickied when the season starts

Hopefully it's stickied before the Urgot rework

Will NA be playing on Thursdays and fridays since they played the weekends last split?

Figure I would play another LoL game, got to sivir again 19-2-9.

Queue Victory dance
VictoryDance.gif

Got moved and avoided master handsome so far. Waiting on my computer rig shipped down.

Got moved and avoided master handsome so far. Waiting on my computer rig shipped down.

Can you avoid the drezlord??

Ulting the new champ with Urgot when he tries to burrow away is so satisfying

Next time you guys do a Sherdog team game, invite me.

Milster

Drezlord better watch out. I'll get Trevor down here.

Imagining the three of you guys just randomly running into each other at like a restaurant or something just kills me.

F[o]rged;101535171 said:
Imagining the three of you guys just randomly running into each other at like a restaurant or something just kills me.

Well I am not dropping acid in dumpsters at the docks so it most likely wont happen

Waddya thinking about new gambit, echo?
Clg vs Gambit, i am... so torn..

Any of you rapscallions have fios? For the first time I live sokewhere that offers it

Any of you rapscallions have fios? For the first time I live sokewhere that offers it

I know Raka does. Funnily enough, I have 20 or less ping than him with my no-name mountain internet though, so go figure.

Link and Thinkcard clearly have no idea how Sejuani works. Thought her recent buffs would make her an obvious priority.

Link and Thinkcard clearly have no idea how Sejuani works. Thought her recent buffs would make her an obvious priority.

Link rift walked in and stood right next to Thinkcard while a Sejuani with ulti up was standing right next to them. CLG as a whole kept throwing bodies at fights against a superior teamfighting comp. Rush in, get Sej ulted, Gnar'd, Thresh boxed, and suddenly Graves and LB were erasing the whole team.

There's something about IEM (tournaments in general actually) that makes Diamond activate god mode and Doublelift go on extreme tilt. What was he at the end, 0/7 or 0/8? Yesterday he got carried hard by Zion and Link.

Link rift walked in and stood right next to Thinkcard while a Sejuani with ulti up was standing right next to them. CLG as a whole kept throwing bodies at fights against a superior teamfighting comp. Rush in, get Sej ulted, Gnar'd, Thresh boxed, and suddenly Graves and LB were erasing the whole team.

There's something about IEM (tournaments in general actually) that makes Diamond activate god mode and Doublelift go on extreme tilt. What was he at the end, 0/7 or 0/8? Yesterday he got carried hard by Zion and Link.

After the first death, he needed to play passive. Instead he went full retard and continuously sat in range of Graves.

Awwwwwww yisssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back