• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

League of Legends, v11: Urgots a can edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know how its set up, but heres hoping to god C9 and GMB get to duke it out. Lets see if gambit can bring the game into slugfest mode like with CLG. Or if C9 just solidifucks gambit.

Someone said earlier that eu lcs was boring and i agree,atleast last season. Have a good feeling for this season though. Unicorns,alliance,gambit getting kinda hype

Someone said earlier that eu lcs was boring and i agree,atleast last season. Have a good feeling for this season though. Unicorns,alliance,gambit getting kinda hype

I half agree, once you take out alliance then i fully agree. To me i blame alliance and its dominance last year that made EU lcs so boring. Most of their games they just sit and farm for 20 mins then push and win it just drags on. UOL has really got me interested in watching some EU lcs and I cant deny that gambit is fun as always.

Alliance is the reason its boring, they just rotate and sit around objectives with power spikes in items and since they usually out lane the other team, they either walk away with the objective or they win a team fight and take objective. Most of the time the other team walks away and its just a boring ass game with less then 15 kills. When a team wins lanes they sucked, which is why they got rolled in the year end tourney because a lot of teams that showed up could win 2 out of 3 lanes.

That is why its weird Rekkles is on that team, he plays completely different from the other 4.

I half agree, once you take out alliance then i fully agree. To me i blame alliance and its dominance last year that made EU lcs so boring. Most of their games they just sit and farm for 20 mins then push and win it just drags on. UOL has really got me interested in watching some EU lcs and I cant deny that gambit is fun as always.

Alliance and C9 are boring to watch for me, so that is true, roccat is also pretty boring but thats because i hate whats his face with the glasses.

Alliance and C9 are boring to watch for me, so that is true, roccat is also pretty boring but thats because i hate whats his face with the glasses.

Maybe its bias but I love C9 the way meteos mind fucks the other team and how Hai is going 11 all the time its a hell of a lot more fun then alliance.

Maybe its bias but I love C9 the way meteos mind fucks the other team and how Hai is going 11 all the time its a hell of a lot more fun then alliance.

Its more likely my biases, since C9 is well established and successful. I hope we get to see them play more. I probably was wrong in my initial statement including alliance into the hype train, but Rekkles was doing so much magic in the C9 - ALL match I think it sorta translated over the whole team for me.

yeah i can see that and hopefully he can change the way they play a bit to add some excitement to them. They will be a top team no doubt here is hoping rekkles makes them an interesting team as well.

does anyone use custom skins (ie non riot made skins)?

echo - what's the over-under on when you're getting your rig back?

You're missing all the drama with the drezlord.

F[o]rged;101657435 said:

Did he officially cry yet?

F[o]rged;101657435 said:

Prob still over a week. Havent hooked up internet yet, my computer is still up north.

You cannot tease me with drezlord suffering like that and not tell more.

taking a dump on teams with sivir just doesn't get old, had 55 cs by 10min with 4 kills and 3 assists and ended up 4v4 brawls bot lane lmao.

taking a dump on teams with sivir just doesn't get old, had 55 cs by 10min with 4 kills and 3 assists and ended up 4v4 brawls bot lane lmao.
Me and a friend (sivir main) duoq botlane to gold with like 90-95% winrate, from silver something (5?). Zyra sivir, I called out my roots, he laid down the pain, it was disgusting

Nasus felt easy in lane vs j4 last night. Too bad they surrendered before I could begin raid boss Susan.

They only surrendered because we had a godlike Urgot on our team, and a rogue ****.

Nasus felt easy in lane vs j4 last night. Too bad they surrendered before I could begin raid boss Susan.

They only surrendered because we had a godlike Urgot on our team, and a rogue ****.

*dirtoffshoulder*

I don't care about what they do with Shaco as long as you're still able to cheese the other jungler during his first clear. Anything else would be a travesty.

There are quite a few champions more deserving of a rework anyway. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back