Leading on women you have no intention of making the one

Back when i was single i was always honest about my lack of commitment and it never kept me from getting laid.

Of course several of those chicks still believed they could change my mind even after i was honest, but that's on them

I have a hard time forgiving myself.

So no I don't lead them on but they aren't interested anyway. So no harm no foul either way.

You're a "beta" whatever that is. A man sells himself not a lie.

Not as far down the shit road as slipping rohypnol into her drink it's still a deceptive "date" aid.
Does it bother you when you're lied to and misled?
Do you like to meet the kids to really get that emotional commitment?

Pretty sad really, I'd feel like a pathetic, lying sack of shit if that was my game. But hey each to their own.
thats the game society has created, and women take advantage when they can. Many of these girls have baby daddies they didnt think were good enough, so thats their reward for alot of them.

Single mom's are some of the biggest hoes on the planet. Don't feel bad at all about homie.

thats the game society has created, and women take advantage when they can. Many of these girls have baby daddies they didnt think were good enough, so thats their reward for alot of them.

Yeah man I get it but can't follow that path myself.

Look into any PUA techniques and how they rationalise it to themselves and they're eerily similar to sociopaths, no empathy or remorse.

More than anything for me it's the shamelessly leveraging off the kid, that's my no go zone.
No ones an angel and I hate that feeling I get from a shitty deed. If I miss out on a hot chick duck it the feel good doesn't last as long as the shame I feel for being a shit.

Yeah man I get it but can't follow that path myself.

Look into any PUA techniques and how they rationalise it to themselves and they're eerily similar to sociopaths, no empathy or remorse.

More than anything for me it's the shamelessly leveraging off the kid, that's my no go zone.
No ones an angel and I hate that feeling I get from a shitty deed. If I miss out on a hot chick duck it the feel good doesn't last as long as the shame I feel for being a shit.
hey good for you man. I stay clear of single mothers myself because I came from a two parent house hold (never divorced) and I want that for my kid too.

I feel like I might be in a situation like the OP, minus the single mom angle. Met this girl a couple times and she spent a bit of time complaining about guys who are players and don't date women seriously. And serious is something I don't do. she is a bit conservative and even slapped me when I grabbed her tit while making out. Regardless she seems like to like me and is being a bit clingy. we haven't slept together yet and she is already texting me all the time and calling me asking me what I'm up to and who I'm with and shit. I think I will need to be direct and honest with what I want

Preach

I think most men have played captain savem I however never did I may not have been very forth coming but that's the game mang.

like single moms back in my heyday I must ashamedly admit that I kinda preyed upon cute single moms because it was so easy. Is this wrong or is all fair in pimpan and pandering
Being a single dad/divorcee this is usually what I attract and I have no intention of getting married again so everytime I'm dating one it feels like I'm leading them on (dated 3 since my divorce was finalized).

Being a single dad/divorcee this is usually what I attract and I have no intention of getting married again so everytime I'm dating one it feels like I'm leading them on (dated 3 since my divorce was finalized).

Tough break. I am very anti-marriage and yet, I believe there is value in it. Given female nature in the west, the fact that youth and SMV is for squandering here, and marriage is plan B when playboy stops blowing up her phone, i totally understand your rational. Be present. Lightning could strike.

Tough break. I am very anti-marriage and yet, I believe there is value in it. Given female nature in the west, the fact that youth and SMV is for squandering here, and marriage is plan B when playboy stops blowing up her phone, i totally understand your rational. Be present. Lightning could strike.

I'm not saying it won't ever happen again, but I know it's not happening soon or while I'm still active duty and traveling a lot.

like single moms back in my heyday I must ashamedly admit that I kinda preyed upon cute single moms because it was so easy. Is this wrong or is all fair in pimpan and pandering

Is it wrong that single moms spent their best days trashing their SMV and now, after her best days are done need beta male cuck provider to fix her problems? I think there is a element of karma but, I am not talking this new age spiritual shit. I am talking about the consequences of surrounding oneself around low status women; given in America, there is an abundance of it (single moms/sloot gonna sloot/feminists/liberal arts/social science major/women studies etc). I think you should aim higher for sure but, I think you can openly be about just having sex, no titles or strings attached without being malicious. Its women that get baby rabies after squandered SMV that I avoid like the plague.

I'm not saying it won't ever happen again, but I know it's not happening soon or while I'm still active duty and traveling a lot.

Some of the best women I've met were traveling. Many came from a hippie/psychedelic/explore one's consciousness/self-knowledge mindset and lifestyle. Its a breathe of fresh air given the fuckery that is common now a days IMHO. Usually, it happens when least expected.

Be warned; there are more low level consciousness women running a muck; skiing down cawk mountain, squandering her youth, booty call during her best days, and seeking provider male meal ticket post haste when it all comes crumbling down.

There is usually a reason. The mistake is calling a widow as in woman who lost husband in car accident or war etc a single mom. A single mom is your usual sloot gonna sloot who got preggers from the bad boy who 1. wouldn't commit or 2. would but she drove his ass crazy. So, she either picked the wrong man or drove his ass to leave. Not your ideal option.

Nothing wrong with just don't be made or take offence when someone does it to someone you know.

Yes but only because there's a chance I can change my mind. I don't promise them anything so it's not like I'm deceiving them

Girls have led me on for shit all the time, it's part of the game

I would be lying if I said I haven't done it...but I always let them know I wasn't in it for anything serious at the gate

I'm always honest myself. My conscience man. Never managed to get rid of that pesky thing.

Why is it so hard to be honest and tell a girl you don the want anything serious. If and when she continues to see you at least you didn't lie about your intentions

This

and if you still get the booty then youre really pimpin

"Captain save a hoe" and "pussy on a pedestal" are played out.

Have you guys considered "super skank rescue man" or maybe "vag on a throne"

I'm not saying these are great but ffs those 2 things get repeated in EVERY thread about a female.

Add in the guys that slip into their "playa" persona and actually start typing as if they're in a bar "slayin poon"

It's super predictable and stopped being funny in 2007

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back