Leading on women you have no intention of making the one

Did once to put one in the "W" column after a break up. Feels bad, man.

If this type of shit phases you, I don't even know what to say except to call you a pussy.

The nineteen yearold with the huge knockers I would save.

I know this contradicts my earlier assertion lol

It isn't man, it really isn't.

The ironic thing is that men with fucked up attitudes towards women attract women that have fucked up attitudes towards men. Then their fucked up relationships validate their preconceptions that all women/men are fucked up, and they go about spouting that shit to everyone like it's some kind of gospel. It's fucking annoying.
I think you are kind of moralizing. Not that there is anything wrong with that but I find people care more about physical attractiveness and other things.If anything its pretty random. If what you say were really the case then people with good attitudes wouldnt get hurt, which obviously happens all the time. My friend really liked this chick and it turns out she was just using him. She moved in and met his mother and everything but as soon as it wasnt convenient she jetted. He's a nice guy but it didnt seem to matter. He isnt super bitter but he does seem to avoid serious relationships now.

Agreed. Like attracts like. The biggest difference is that, when things don't workout for a dude or he gets cucked and fucked by the legal system, resources extracted post haste following a divorce (female initiated of course), children kidnapped etc. he needs to man up is society and even other male perspective. Women, she is a victim and gets her pity party during SMV peak which is short lived (needless to say).

Agreed that it maybe annoying but, a lot of guys with low testosterone are raising some man's babies once her waist starts increasing and playboys stop blowing up her phone. Suddenly, "looks don't matter" anymore. During her best, it was pig roast central.

Misogyny is not an argument. The welfare state is the single mom meal ticket.
There's several subjects to work through in your post but I'll concentrate on our area of agreement.

Yeah no doubt the legal system is biased towards the female. I watched my bro get fucked over by his psycho ex because her drunk bitch-ass daddy had more lawyer-money than we did. Every time I was interviewed by a case worker all they wanted to know was "so...how much does your brother drink?". Never mind that his girl was the only one who threw punches in the relationship, he was the man so the system assumed he was the bad guy.

I think you are kind of moralizing. Not that there is anything wrong with that but I find people care more about physical attractiveness and other things.If anything its pretty random. If what you say were really the case then people with good attitudes wouldnt get hurt, which obviously happens all the time. My friend really liked this chick and it turns out she was just using him. She moved in and met his mother and everything but as soon as it wasnt convenient she jetted. He's a nice guy but it didnt seem to matter. He isnt super bitter but he does seem to avoid serious relationships now.
That's fair input but let me elaborate. I've been in plenty of bad relationships, I figure most people have. I learned from it and moved on. Why does a bad experience (or several) mean "all women are like "X"? People are fucked up brah, it's not a woman or man thing. Sometimes friends and family fuck you over and it sucks, but having a bad row of it with the ladies and making some pronouncement that you know who the next person is without meeting them is retarded and weak. People who go into a relationship assuming it's going to be fucked up are going to make it fucked up, it's a self-fulfilling prophesy. People aren't perfect, but if you don't go into a relationship with a defeated and bitter attitude the shit can work and it's pretty cool.

Last edited:
There's several subjects to work through in your post but I'll concentrate on our area of agreement.

Yeah no doubt the legal system is biased towards the female. I watched my bro get fucked over by his psycho ex because her drunk bitch-ass daddy had more lawyer-money than we did. Every time I was interviewed by a case worker all they wanted to know was "so...how much does your brother drink?". Never mind that his girl was the only one who threw punches in the relationship, he was the man so the system assumed he was the bad guy.

It is why more and more dudes are not getting married. I can simply move my finger right on a phone app and smash some sloot or women more my age are wanting to put ont he good girl act and rope in some beta cuck. No thanks.

That's fair input but let me elaborate. I've been in plenty of bad relationships, I figure most people have. I learned from it and moved on. Why does a bad experience (or several) mean "all women are like "X"? People are fucked up brah, it's not a woman or man thing. Sometimes friends and family fuck you over and it sucks, but having a bad row of it with the ladies and making some pronouncement that you know who the next person is without meeting them is retarded and weak. People who go into a relationship assuming it's going to be fucked up are going to make it fucked up, it's a self-fulfilling prophesy. People aren't perfect, but if you don't go into a relationship with a defeated and bitter attitude the shit can work and it's pretty cool.

I agree with your posts man. I do think that there is far the fuck too many get out of jail free cards for women whereby, a women can be a sloot, a whore, and crazy not to mention violent but, calling a spade a spade makes you a misogynist or cannot get girls. Not an argument (not to imply that this is what you imply). Furthermore, it is a low testosterone/cuck mentality to play white knight and seek out a hero cookie. Only men that cannot compete play that up or become a male feminist. Its cringe worthy stuff.

IMHO i've come across quite a few CUNTS. One of the aftermaths I've come to watch be it tomorrow or in the very near future, running into a ex or a girl I dated who is now fat as fuck and or a single mom. Its comical. I mean, there is no calling her out or being a dick that would actually instill common sense. Life ends up doing that.

Again, like attracts like. What is the hardest part IMHO is to look in the mirror, and comprehend how someone like that seeped through the cracks? I will say, there just seems to be an abundance of space cadets. Peak sexual market value (SMV) equates to skiing down cawk mountain; don't need a man/female logic &&& diva behavior. Hits the all, SMV craters, and now its time to be homemaker, baby rabies, and white picket fence all through manipulation of playing up the good girl act. Cucks and betas are lining up even though she has bastard children from different men.

IRL, new girls are turning 18/19/20/21 EVERYDAY. To quote MCGOAT, "I want to apologize TO ABSOLUTELY NOBODY." No amount of manipulation or shaming language changes the fact.

With that said, I cannot stress enough for dudes intending to wife up acquiring at youth/peak SMV not once her best days are over but I digress.

The nineteen yearold with the huge knockers I would save.

I know this contradicts my earlier assertion lol

I am not playing CAPTAIN SAVE A HOE.

Women can come along or get trolled by life; fat as fuck, bastard children from different men, life of mediocrity, etc.

Dudes trying to save damsel in distress doesn't end well for all parties. She is a burden. Dude playing white knight hinders her development rather then her handling her shit and putting on the big girl pants.

I dated a woman for 3 months and decided to cut her loose because I decided I wouldn't marry her. She was nice and cute but I could not see myself with her for life.

It was the correct decision even though she fought me over it. She would have become more clingy by the week.

<Rodgers1>

It isn't man, it really isn't.

The ironic thing is that men with fucked up attitudes towards women attract women that have fucked up attitudes towards men. Then their fucked up relationships validate their preconceptions that all women/men are fucked up, and they go about spouting that shit to everyone like it's some kind of gospel. It's fucking annoying.
Preach, Sherbro! Preach!

like single moms back in my heyday I must ashamedly admit that I kinda preyed upon cute single moms because it was so easy. Is this wrong or is all fair in pimpan and pandering

This one girl became obsessed with me and wouldn't leave me alone. Got so bad I had to move away.

This one girl became obsessed with me and wouldn't leave me alone. Got so bad I had to move away.

You mustve been licking the stank off that cooch thats why I never cunnel chicks. however they must fellatio me

Back