Leading on women you have no intention of making the one

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
like single moms back in my heyday I must ashamedly admit that I kinda preyed upon cute single moms because it was so easy. Is this wrong or is all fair in pimpan and pandering

Since it all happened in your imagination I suppose it's okay lmfao

But irl there's nothing wrong with the intention itself but I think it becomes a douche move if there's deception involved

You wouldn't buy a car without test driving it first either

But irl there's nothing wrong with the intention itself but I think it becomes a douche move if there's deception involved

Faustizzle......you got suckered into playing captain save a ho didn't you lol.

It's all good the world needs cimps

Yeah I've done that too. I've been on the receiving end of it aswell. It's just part of the game.

You wouldn't buy a car without test driving it first either

My thing is single moms don't just want a roll in the hay they're looking for guys like Faustian to put on their cape and swoop down and save em.

Now that said distinctions must be made. if the single mom your captain savein is a Halle Berry type then uncle handle will approve

Yeah I've done that too. I've been on the receiving end of it aswell. It's just part of the game.

Game recognize game homie we've all strung women along to have a booty call or jump off but to do so with a single mom is despicable and unscrupulous

I would be lying if I said I haven't done it...but I always let them know I wasn't in it for anything serious at the gate

Faustizzle......you got suckered into playing captain save a ho didn't you lol.

It's all good the world needs cimps
Meh I prefer a clear conscience and as little drama as possible when dealing with hoes. But if you feel you need to lie and exploit desperation in order to get laid then by all means you do you playa LOL

Don't hate the player, hate the game...

*he said while judging himself*

Man, fuck this thread.

Meh I prefer a clear conscience and as little drama as possible when dealing with hoes. But if you feel you need to lie and exploit desperation in order to get laid then by all means you do you playa LOL

I never had a heart inmyplaya days youstrike me as the candles softy music yanni Kenny g deep kissing type. After you've spent three hundred on dinner.

While I would spring for Taco Bell and slay poon like a savage whilst listening to Linkin park Tupac and the geto boys

Don't hate the player, hate the game....he said while judging himself...

Man, fuck this thread.

Man fuck the beta that said fuck this thread he's probably has his cape unfurled taking care of a chicks kids and bills and debt lol wait....that was you

Why is it so hard to be honest and tell a girl you don the want anything serious. If and when she continues to see you at least you didn't lie about your intentions

I never had a heart inmyplaya days youstrike me as the candles softy music yanni Kenny g deep kissing type. After you've spent three hundred on dinner.

While I would spring for Taco Bell and slay poon like a savage whilst listening to Linkin park Tupac and the geto boys

You should give seminars for dudes with low T like @bigbangspiritbomb

I've done it too, and I've found that even when you're up front and honest about not wanting anything long term, they still hang on thinking they can change you, make you want to raise their kids. When that happens its on them, you were clear about your intentions.

You're a "beta" whatever that is. A man sells himself not a lie.

Not as far down the shit road as slipping rohypnol into her drink it's still a deceptive "date" aid.
Does it bother you when you're lied to and misled?
Do you like to meet the kids to really get that emotional commitment?

Pretty sad really, I'd feel like a pathetic, lying sack of shit if that was my game. But hey each to their own.

That is my opinion too.

This thread is kinda ironic considering the amount of threads with people claiming all women deceiving whores.

My favourites when I was a young buck where the newly divorced 30 something's. They always put out as fast as possible.

Back