Leading on women you have no intention of making the one

I'm always honest myself. My conscience man. Never managed to get rid of that pesky thing.
Yeah I can never bring myself to manipulate anybody...let alone a cute little woman...Just bang them while it's mutual

like single moms back in my heyday I must ashamedly admit that I kinda preyed upon cute single moms because it was so easy. Is this wrong or is all fair in pimpan and pandering

You know something I don't about single moms? In my mind they're all looking for a baby daddy so I avoid them like the plague. Some of them do still look good though...

Yeah I can never bring myself to manipulate anybody...let alone a cute little woman...Just bang them while it's mutual

I've always done pretty well with my yeah this is me approach. Wasn't looking to settle. Nothing wrong with that.

Is it wrong that single moms spent their best days trashing their SMV and now, after her best days are done need beta male cuck provider to fix her problems? I think there is a element of karma but, I am not talking this new age spiritual shit. I am talking about the consequences of surrounding oneself around low status women; given in America, there is an abundance of it (single moms/sloot gonna sloot/feminists/liberal arts/social science major/women studies etc). I think you should aim higher for sure but, I think you can openly be about just having sex, no titles or strings attached without being malicious. Its women that get baby rabies after squandered SMV that I avoid like the plague.

THis thread was chum in the water for the great white, black eyed killer of women known as bbsb

Why is it so hard to be honest and tell a girl you don the want anything serious. If and when she continues to see you at least you didn't lie about your intentions

Because most sherdoggers are in a suspended state of adolescence.

Why is it so hard to be honest and tell a girl you don the want anything serious. If and when she continues to see you at least you didn't lie about your intentions
It isn't man, it really isn't.

The ironic thing is that men with fucked up attitudes towards women attract women that have fucked up attitudes towards men. Then their fucked up relationships validate their preconceptions that all women/men are fucked up, and they go about spouting that shit to everyone like it's some kind of gospel. It's fucking annoying.

I don't do this anymore which is why I'm so lonely :(

Sometimes being the nice guy isn't so nice

I've always been entirely honest about my intentions. I've never found that to my disadvantage.

Nah mate real men don't lead any woman on. Especially if they have a child and looking for a new partner.
Makes it a double bitch move because you keep her from finding a real partner.

That's probably while a lot of that kind of guys can't find good women they are happy with.
If you are the kind of man that acts like a little weasel lying to women (a mother on top of that).
What kind of women do you think you are going to attract.
Weasel woman.

The ironic thing is that men with fucked up attitudes towards women attract women that have fucked up attitudes towards men. Then their fucked up relationships validate their preconceptions that all women/men are fucked up, and they go about spouting that shit to everyone like it's some kind of gospel. It's fucking annoying.

Fucking preach bro!

Since it all happened in your imagination I suppose it's okay lmfao

But irl there's nothing wrong with the intention itself but I think it becomes a douche move if there's deception involved

<bball2>

I've strung them along but I always make it clear I'm not looking for anything but they always think I'll change my mind and I never do. I cut one off quickly last week because she was sober 15 years and has seen some shit and I didn't want to get her hopes up.

I've always been entirely honest about my intentions. I've never found that to my disadvantage.

Actually that's total bollocks. I do lead women on when I'm working at the club, just with looks and the like until they make a pass at me, which I then turn down.

Only quite attractive ladies, it makes me feel good.

Which probably makes me a bad person, because if a women did that to guys she would be a manipulative bitch.

So there's that.

I'm now reconsidering my behaviour. Thanks Jack!

tenor.gif

They do the same things, and often know when you're doing it and just like to also have sex.

Agreed. Like attracts like. The biggest difference is that, when things don't workout for a dude or he gets cucked and fucked by the legal system, resources extracted post haste following a divorce (female initiated of course), children kidnapped etc. he needs to man up is society and even other male perspective. Women, she is a victim and gets her pity party during SMV peak which is short lived (needless to say).

Agreed that it maybe annoying but, a lot of guys with low testosterone are raising some man's babies once her waist starts increasing and playboys stop blowing up her phone. Suddenly, "looks don't matter" anymore. During her best, it was pig roast central.

Misogyny is not an argument. The welfare state is the single mom meal ticket.

like single moms back in my heyday I must ashamedly admit that I kinda preyed upon cute single moms because it was so easy. Is this wrong or is all fair in pimpan and pandering

Just don't make any promises you can't keep. Otherwise, all is fair. You don't owe it to single mom's to marry them.

Back