Crime Leader of Bronx chaper of Pagans M.C. assassinated

Don't you have to be considered important to be assassinated?

Regional manager of Denny's ASSASSINATED! See, doesn't work.

Your op got me wondering how many chapers they have...

Pagans and HA have been beefing for years on the east coast, I wonder if this is related to that. American Hells Angels don't seem to be nearly as gangster as the ones from Quebec.
Because there's less competition in Quebec.

The northeast bikers seem to run meth and the nitrous mafia.
Having worked the music festival circuit, there has always been a shady lot/campground aspect. These fuckers will kill for sure and have control of all contraband tanks going around.

Reminds me of these types of incidents...

"A Gwinnett County business owner and former NFL player is facing criminal charges after destroying his business and writing racial slurs on the walls in an attempt to make it look like a burglary, police say.
Authorities said officers were called to the Create and Bake Restaurant and Coughman’s Creamery on Duluth Highway on Wednesday to a report of burglary in progress.
Officers later went into the business and found graffiti including “racially-motivated" words, swastikas and “MAGA” spray-painted on the walls, among other damage.

Edawn Louis Coughman, the owner of the business, was arrested the next day."

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/gw...is-own-business-in-fake-hate-crime/985998170/

"Last fall and in the spring, the otherwise quiet campus of Eastern Michigan University was hit by three ugly incidents of vandalism targeting blacks.
The first came in September, when “KKK” was sprayed in red, white and blue paint on the wall of a dormitory, along with a threat that used a racial slur and told blacks to “leave” the school in Ypsilanti, about 11 miles southeast of Ann Arbor.
Then, on Halloween, the same ominous hate message using the n-word and ordering blacks to leave showed up on another building, this one right next to the campus’s monument to the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.
“It really has rocked our community,” Judith Kullberg, an EMU political scientist and president of the faculty senate, told The Washington Post. “In this whole context of a very tense presidential election, it has raised anxiety here considerably.”

In the spring, a third racist message was left in a men’s restroom stall.
Coming as other campuses were dealing with similar acts of what appeared to be hate vandalism, the incidents sparked protests and made national news.
On Tuesday, the university was shaken again when police announced that a 29-year-old black man, a former student, had been charged in all three crimes."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...alism-that-shook-eastern-michigan-university/

Most notably...
lol leave it to Sherdog to take a thread abut biker gangs and immediately turn it into a rant about how some black guy in Georgia used Trump for attention.

Tueur à Gages: Jour Du Soldat

Where was Benicio Del Toro when this went down?

Pagans and HA have been beefing for years on the east coast, I wonder if this is related to that. American Hells Angels don't seem to be nearly as gangster as the ones from Quebec.
Late 70s early 80s HA were as legit as you get. Feds did a number on them, causing the angels to take a lower profile

From what I remember, The Pagans are known as gutter rats, even by other groups like the Mongols and Outlaws. Lots of meth and not too many showers or teeth, apparently.

Not the ones I knew back in the day, although meth is the drug of choice for all mc's. I honestly believe they've changed the recipe for meth because I don't remember meth-mouth being a thing in the 80s.

The Pagans fell pretty far after their "attack" on the HA ball back in the early 2000s. This shooting though is probably part of a territory beef that's been ramping up over the last year and a half over NY and NJ distribution.

Bikers have to be the biggest cans in the criminal world. A bunch of junkie fat guys with shitty tattoos and poor hygiene. Them acting like the baddest men on the planet cuz they walk down the grocery store with their knock off letterman jackets and cut people off on their obnoxious bikes is hilariously pathetic.

lol leave it to Sherdog to take a thread abut biker gangs and immediately turn it into a rant about how some black guy in Georgia used Trump for attention.

Sherdog phenomenom in full effect lol

Btw, the notion of an outlaw biker leader getting smoked by two professional hitmen in broad daylight in the Bronx of all places, strikes me as surreal. That looked like a scene straight out of Sons of Anarchy.

Btw, the notion of an outlaw biker leader getting smoked by two professional hitmen in broad daylight in the Bronx of all places, strikes me as surreal. That looked like a scene straight out of Sons of Anarchy.
Why? People get popped here daily. Is normal

Why? People get popped here daily. Is normal

The shooting in itself isn't noteworthy. It is the Bronx after all. But the context is kinda trippy to me. East Bronx is a pretty urban area. Its just not a place I'd imagine seeing outlaw bikers, nevermind one getting greenlighted and then publicly domed in the middle of the day. Odd sight if you ask me.

If this was a thread about Chicago crime then it would of reached 10 pages by now from the usual posters.

Back