Crime Leader of Bronx chaper of Pagans M.C. assassinated

The shooting in itself isn't noteworthy. It is the Bronx after all. But the context is kinda trippy to me. East Bronx is a pretty urban area. Its just not a place I'd imagine seeing outlaw bikers, nevermind one getting greenlighted and then publicly domed in the middle of the day. Odd sight if you ask me.
Dude we had a mass shooting on Allerton Ave a few months ago with 4+ dead including a bystander

That's a couple of blocks from where the biker guy got popped

Believed to be organized crime as well, but written off as "fight that got out of hand outside nightclub"

Smh

Ok well, if he was a decent person who made the world a better place for kids to grow healthy, then I'm sorry he died.

tenor.gif

If you choose the lifestyle then you should know what goes with it.

At least no civilians got hurt. As long as they keep it that way it’s between them.

If you choose the lifestyle then you should know what goes with it.

At least no civilians got hurt. As long as they keep it that way it’s between them.
Bystanders get shot all the time though, it's pretty rude to shoot somebody on the street in broad daylight

So each borough of NYC has its own Pagans chapter? Are there separate ones for Westchester and Long Island? Seems like a lot of unnecessary administrative overhead to me.

Bystanders get shot all the time though, it's pretty rude to shoot somebody on the street in broad daylight

Clubs at one time tried to keep civilians out of it because it brought too much heat on them. If they were killing each other then people just didn’t care much.

Even if you where not a member if you hung around where they do then you should know you can get caught up in the shit.

My old mechanic was a Pagan. Then one day, all his tools went missing and hell’s angels graffiti was on his shop floor.

I was always convinced that he robbed himself and spray painted his own shop to claim the insurance money.
It’s possible. But I remember working security for a tattoo convention and one of the traveling artists had an Outlaws rocker in his booth, he was a club member. Well some Hell’s Angels showed up and that guy only worked one day of the three day convention. His booth was cleaned out and I heard he was not the one who took his stuff. So it’s not like the HA haven’t done similar and worse to rival clubs and vice versa.
Ok well, if he was a decent person who made the world a better place for kids to grow healthy, then I'm sorry he died.
idk much about this guy but I kinda doubt he did.

My old mechanic was a Pagan. Then one day, all his tools went missing and hell’s angels graffiti was on his shop floor.

I was always convinced that he robbed himself and spray painted his own shop to claim the insurance money.

We had crazy biker wars In Ontario and Quebec in the 90's.

Back