Crime Leader of Bronx chaper of Pagans M.C. assassinated

My old mechanic was a Pagan. Then one day, all his tools went missing and hell’s angels graffiti was on his shop floor.

I was always convinced that he robbed himself and spray painted his own shop to claim the insurance money.

My old mechanic was a Pagan. Then one day, all his tools went missing and hell’s angels graffiti was on his shop floor.

I was always convinced that he robbed himself and spray painted his own shop to claim the insurance money.
Trust your gut.

Was he a legit tough guy or some douche?

Pagans are 1% and I knew one back in Philly who was pretty hard

Was he a legit tough guy or some douche?

Pagans are 1% and I knew one back in Philly who was pretty hard

He was a very jovial guy, but had a very genuine toughness and unpredictability about him. Good, honest mechanic. At least with his customers, not necessarily the insurance company.

I own an OTF knife made by Benchmade called Pagan. Oh, and sorry for your loss.

From what I remember, The Pagans are known as gutter rats, even by other groups like the Mongols and Outlaws. Lots of meth and not too many showers or teeth, apparently.

I dont know what Pagans are, but I'm glad the assassins had the decency to wear masks. Hope they also stayed at a safe distance.

Pagans and HA have been beefing for years on the east coast, I wonder if this is related to that. American Hells Angels don't seem to be nearly as gangster as the ones from Quebec.

From what I remember, The Pagans are known as gutter rats, even by other groups like the Mongols and Outlaws. Lots of meth and not too many showers or teeth, apparently.

I remember watching the Gangland episode on the Pagans. The former Pagan they interview with said that he started off as a cook making "Pagan Purple" meth, and cut it down with baby laxative. People would snort a line and then immediately have to take a shit. Apparently that convinced them that it was "good shit". He also said "if it wasn't for group sex I never would have become a pagan."

Reminds me of these types of incidents...

"A Gwinnett County business owner and former NFL player is facing criminal charges after destroying his business and writing racial slurs on the walls in an attempt to make it look like a burglary, police say.
Authorities said officers were called to the Create and Bake Restaurant and Coughman’s Creamery on Duluth Highway on Wednesday to a report of burglary in progress.
Officers later went into the business and found graffiti including “racially-motivated" words, swastikas and “MAGA” spray-painted on the walls, among other damage.

Edawn Louis Coughman, the owner of the business, was arrested the next day."

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/gw...is-own-business-in-fake-hate-crime/985998170/

"Last fall and in the spring, the otherwise quiet campus of Eastern Michigan University was hit by three ugly incidents of vandalism targeting blacks.
The first came in September, when “KKK” was sprayed in red, white and blue paint on the wall of a dormitory, along with a threat that used a racial slur and told blacks to “leave” the school in Ypsilanti, about 11 miles southeast of Ann Arbor.
Then, on Halloween, the same ominous hate message using the n-word and ordering blacks to leave showed up on another building, this one right next to the campus’s monument to the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.
“It really has rocked our community,” Judith Kullberg, an EMU political scientist and president of the faculty senate, told The Washington Post. “In this whole context of a very tense presidential election, it has raised anxiety here considerably.”

In the spring, a third racist message was left in a men’s restroom stall.
Coming as other campuses were dealing with similar acts of what appeared to be hate vandalism, the incidents sparked protests and made national news.
On Tuesday, the university was shaken again when police announced that a 29-year-old black man, a former student, had been charged in all three crimes."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...alism-that-shook-eastern-michigan-university/

Most notably...

DzdBuxTX4AMowLv.png

I remember watching the Gangland episode on the Pagans. The former Pagan they interview with said that he started off as a cook making "Pagan Purple" meth, and cut it down with baby laxative. People would snort a line and then immediately have to take a shit. Apparently that convinced them that it was "good shit". He also said "if it wasn't for group sex I never would have become a pagan."

Sounds about right!! In that Gangland Undercover show based upon Charlie Falco's life, he's looking to join the Mongols or Outlaws in Virginia, and even they're like "Pagans, eew"

He goes there and it's filthy, with a meth head as the second in command. There's surely dramatization at play, but it seems par for the course when it comes to their rep.

Just imagine being too gross for 1% bikers. Eesh.

You said pagan and I was thinking like witchcraft stuff

Back