Crime Leader of Bronx chaper of Pagans M.C. assassinated

Exactly. Chicago was way worse during the 70’s and 80’s. It’s not even in the top 5 most dangerous cities list right now. These idiots need to stop listening to Fox News.

^^
oh look, a lib calling Chicago a paradise. typical
<{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}>

tenor.gif
haha, a few fat old whoppers beat up a bunch of big bikers. dreamtime.

Professional hit. Meth is serious business.
Yep. You start talking about controlling a large meth territory that can bring in upwards of $240 US per day in pure profit, and things get serious.

I loved that movie in the 90s, and rewatched it a few years ago, and ya, that scene did not stand the test if time.
Lol all the mobsters look like they have really bad acid reflux and incredibly high blood pressure

So each borough of NYC has its own Pagans chapter? Are there separate ones for Westchester and Long Island? Seems like a lot of unnecessary administrative overhead to me.

Their admin dep is a man called Gangrene. Had to talk to him to get my Pagan merch. Nice guy but he got his business degree from carneys

Bikers have to be the biggest cans in the criminal world. A bunch of junkie fat guys with shitty tattoos and poor hygiene. Them acting like the baddest men on the planet cuz they walk down the grocery store with their knock off letterman jackets and cut people off on their obnoxious bikes is hilariously pathetic.

I remembering reading about a Dutch police raid on a Hell's Angels clubhouse. One of the Angels tried to resist arrest and got a rifle butt to the face, busting his nose. The cop who did it said he loved arresting Angels because,

"They're too dumb not to resist and too fat to be able to fight":)

My old mechanic was a Pagan. Then one day, all his tools went missing and hell’s angels graffiti was on his shop floor.

I was always convinced that he robbed himself and spray painted his own shop to claim the insurance money.

Did they leave behind any nooses or This Is MAGA country T-shirt’s?

Did they leave behind any nooses or This Is MAGA country T-shirt’s?

Lol. No, but if he was Hells Angels and wanted to frame the Pagans, they probably would have.

Probably because Trump tweeted that the Bronx should liberate themselves from people with pagan belief systems. Probably believed in the Earth Mother or some queer shit. Or didn't have a mask

Because it’s a shit hole.

Have you ever been to Chicago? I've only been twice, each time for about 4 days. But from my experience, Chicago is a great city. You should go there sometime if you haven't been, I have a feeling it's not exactly what you're expecting.

So is SF and yet you're likely to see people shitting in the street like a 3rd world country.

My cousin lives there, and I've visited a few times. It's a pretty town, I really enjoyed my visits there. I've never seen anybody shitting in the street, you may have a different experience.

Back