Lawsuit details show UFC screwing Mousasi, PPV points, unique Holly contract and more

If there is a union that basically tells how much you could/should make then that doesnt sound like a "regular job", in every professional field there is some sort of offer/demand with professionals looking for a job and companies that offer those jobs, you could find two guys that are qualified for it but that doesnt mean both will take whatever the company is offering at first, even from the very first contact there are some negotiations, they simply ask how much do you want to make, not everyone replies the same, of course a lot of other regular jobs post the offering with a fixed salary and there is no negotiation, but that was my point that it happens in regular jobs too.
You know teachers are in a union? That is the most basic regular ass job you can have there bub.

If Roy Nelson makes more money than Mousasi, blame the manager, not the UFC.

So if they were willing to pay Mousasi just that chump change than I would say they werent going to pay Fedor much and all the shit Dana has been saying is even further proof these scumbags are cheap as fuck and really made no effort to get fedor.

I mistoke the two orgs, but forreal, the comparison most ppl are making doesn't make too much sense. why not compare it to ping pong players? Or chess superstars? Should be compared to other mma orgs with similar length of time in existence..

I absolutely agree.

Yep. Nate for instance has an awful manager.
That may not actually be true. Yeah his base pay was surprisingly low for his popularity and longevity but he reportedly took a substantial up front signing bonus in exchange for agreeing to the low base pay. I don't think they ever released the actual number of the signing bonus though.

Yet people will continue quoting the commission reported payouts lmao

So if they were willing to pay Mousasi just that chump change than I would say they werent going to pay Fedor much and all the shit Dana has been saying is even further proof these scumbags are cheap as fuck and really made no effort to get fedor.
Are you an idiot?

By all accounts Fedor was offered more money than any fighter in UFC history (up to that point). The deal couldn't get done because Fedor's handlers wanted a bunch of M1 bullshit tie-ins, including co-promotion.

The UFC didn't need Fedor, and Fedor didn't need the UFC.

Nice interesting reveals. Thanks for posting TS.

Yea we had good guesses that some other non champs would get PPV share if they are draws.

@Myrddin Wild CM Punk indeed had at least 1 PPV share.. that Stipe card he did help boost the numbers I'm sure and he made Stipe money as well.

Holly Holm apparently had a unique clause in her contract regarding incidental compensation, that also had a rather specific stipulation regarding any fight with Ronda Rousey: “For every non-championship bout, Holly Holm received 2 rooms, 2 economy class flights, $50 per diem for 2 people, 6 tickets to each Bout (within 10 rows of the Octagon if main event), two Bout tickets for her manager within the first 4 rows, two credentials, and the opportunity to pre-sale order 100 tickets to every bout (1,000 tickets if opponent is Rousey).”

Told you guys way way back that Holly's old boxing manager had Dana from the get go (had a PPV clause from a contender side if faces Ronda) and he was hated by the company, imagine if every UFC big name has a dude like that working for them and trying to squeeze as much as possible from the UFC at every turn.

Last edited:
It is better to be a practice squad NFL player than a UFC fighter.

Are you an idiot?

By all accounts Fedor was offered more money than any fighter in UFC history (up to that point). The deal couldn't get done because Fedor's handlers wanted a bunch of M1 bullshit tie-ins, including co-promotion.

The UFC didn't need Fedor, and Fedor didn't need the UFC.

Are you an idiot? By who's account are we talking about? Dana? LOL Dumbass. Show me a source where Fedor's team says they were going to pay fedor the most of any fighter in the UFC history then I can say youre not an idiot. Otherwise youre a shill and an idiot for believing what Dana says.

Are you an idiot? By who's account are we talking about? Dana? LOL Dumbass. Show me a source where Fedor's team says they were going to pay fedor the most of any fighter in the UFC history then I can say youre not an idiot. Otherwise youre a shill and an idiot for believing what Dana says.
Well then maybe you should provide Vadim's or Fedor's account.

How much is the owner of amazon worth? Or the owners of walmart?

Can you tell me any walmart or amazon employees that are millionaires?

Not sure about Walmart but amazon gives pretty decent packages to their engineers. Decent ones with a few years experience can be making like 250k+ with 50k+ rsu per year on top of that. I'm sure a good amount of them are millionaires and they're not even upper management or anything.

I'd imagine at least the vp level people are millionaires at Walmart.

Fcking UFC paid nothing to Mousasi and someone can complain on his move to Bellator? Fuck your competition and UFC title, i am glad Gegard now got good contract and i don't care shittalk about "B league" when "A league" is paying ridicoulous this much of money to one of the most decorated fighters in MMA.
His reported pay after Reebok/show-win/fight week incentives/bonuses was..

The numbers reported look like just base salary without any additional pay included. Or something, I dont know the numbers in the article dont make a ton of sense.

In bellator his reported salaries have been 100k 100k 150k 150k 150k. But he's getting his own sponsors now and who knows what extra bellator gives him.

The fighter didn't get screwed if they had management, weren't in a coma, weren't on pgychadelic drugs when signing the contract and willingly signed the contract without a gun to their head.

They literally signed that they agreed to everything.

Now they are fighting that they don't agree lol.

sounds silly.
Exact same as fighters holding out for more money when they are in an active contract with predetermined payouts. The time to argue isn't when they haven't fought in 8 months and have 3 fights left on their contract.

Yep. Nate for instance has an awful manager.
He made millions off of McGregor. Not bad.

If you're referring to his "pre-McGregor" publicly known pay... you should know that contract also included a 7 figure up front balloon payment.

He made millions off of McGregor. Not bad.

If you're referring to his "pre-McGregor" publicly known pay... you should know that contract also included a 7 figure up front balloon payment.

Are you the manager? He lucked into the McGregor fight. A monkey could've negotiated his contracts for those fights.

His manager locked him into a shit salary pre-Conor, then post-Conor he overestimated his worth and had Nate sit out for years at the height of his popularity and prime years.

Are you the manager? He lucked into the McGregor fight. A monkey could've negotiated his contracts for those fights.

His manager locked him into a shit salary pre-Conor, then post-Conor he overestimated his worth and had Nate sit out for years at the height of his popularity and prime years.
He made a ton of money against Jorge. 2 fights, more money than teh rest of his entire career in each fight. Who's the dummy now?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back