Lawsuit details show UFC screwing Mousasi, PPV points, unique Holly contract and more

Yes way.

A vp should be making at least $200k and that's probably generous for a fortune 10 company or wutever Walmart is. $250k starting should be more in line with the market for a vp at a fortune 10 or wutever.

Some regular employees make half that amount and can live like jay oh ohs (limited eating out, limited vacations to Aruba and shit, etc. for 2-5 years and can save enough for a down payment on a $800k home. A Vp should be able to do the same and afford something a little more expensive or be less jay oh oh and save for a little longer but still end up with a million dollar home or close to it within a few years.

The original post I was responding to implied as if walmart and amazon employees don't make at least decent money. As if workers for those companies are all minimum wage level unskilled workers or some shit.
I wouldn’t advise a $1m home making 200-250k....

But yes, walmart vps make decent money, and so do ufc top fighters.

Hey Dana is cowboy also a boring, average fighter?

I actually have a life, i dont follow these mma inside jokes centred around human beings whom I’ve never met, so you’ll have to fill me in. From what I gather: Dana white said something about mousasi & cowboy cerrone?

All i was saying was that mousasi was always boring & average. He probably didn’t deserve the money he was asking for. His fights in the UFC & most of his fights so far in bellator have, for the most part, completely sucked. So calm down, ya spaz

Fcking UFC paid nothing to Mousasi and someone can complain on his move to Bellator? Fuck your competition and UFC title, i am glad Gegard now got good contract and i don't care shittalk about "B league" when "A league" is paying ridicoulous this much of money to one of the most decorated fighters in MMA.
yeah his agent was trashing the UFC durning that debacle

Gerard at the time had 50 professional wins and had just beaten five straight ranked UFC fighters, four of which by finish......... (5 straight top 15 fighters)

His show money wasn't even going to be 100k, that's literally embarrassing on the UFC's part and even more embarrassing when you factor in that they have a monopoly over sponsors..... (I'm glad he left and got paid).

I actually have a life, i dont follow these mma inside jokes centred around human beings whom I’ve never met, so you’ll have to fill me in. From what I gather: Dana white said something about mousasi & cowboy cerrone?

All i was saying was that mousasi was always boring & average. He probably didn’t deserve the money he was asking for. His fights in the UFC & most of his fights so far in bellator have, for the most part, completely sucked. So calm down, ya spaz

Hey Dana,

I already know you live an extravagant life that you earned through hard work and dedication shitting on fighters who don't necessarily have the intelligence or skills to leverage themselves like you. Don't get me wrong Dana I don't hate you so no need to resort to personal insults. But if you still feel the need to be defensive, that's ok too.

I won't judge you for leveraging your strength and power over other people to exploit them. I've never been in that position so it's not my place to say whether or not it's right or wrong.

Thanks for single handedly growing the sport Dana and personally bringing all us fight fans the fights we want to see!

Back