Lawler refusing Mike Perry fight & UFC won’t give him Niko Price - UPDATE: Niko wants the contracts

The time for Perry vs Lalwer is right.

Lawler just needs to be fed a bum, then retire.
Lawler is not only a fan's fighter, but he's also a fighter's fighter. I think it's really hard to hate on Lawler for longer than a minute or two. That said I agree with you that he should fight one more time and retire, but I'd do it a little different. I'd pay that mofo a fabulous flat fee and let him pick his final opponent. I guarantee he wouldn't pick a can. That way he could go out on his sword, win or lose.

For me, Lawler will always be in a special class of fighters.

What has Perry ever done to deserve a fight with Robbie?

Since he lost a few fights and his annoying fan club shut up, I've actually started enjoying Mike Perry, both as a fighter and as a person.

Lmao platinum nation didn't last very long.

Only autistic fans obsessed with perfect records would "hate" a warrior like Perry

Lawler is not only a fan's fighter, but he's also a fighter's fighter. I think it's really hard to hate on Lawler for longer than a minute or two. That said I agree with you that he should fight one more time and retire, but I'd do it a little different. I'd pay that mofo a fabulous flat fee and let him pick his final opponent. I guarantee he wouldn't pick a can. That way he could go out on his sword, win or lose.

I have to agree with this, there's certain fighters that have given so much to the game, put everything on the line every single time and for a long time too to entertain the fans and bring the best fights and Lawler is one of them.

This is what I mean, when you see these fighters their win and loss streak doesn't matter to me in the slightest. Lawler losing fights makes no difference, it's the fighting game and you win and you lose but you come to fight.

Why the fuck wouldn't the do Niko vs Perry, that would be the people's main event and potentially foty, this card needs it badly imo.

Lmao platinum nation didn't last very long.

Platinum Nation is alive and well, even Jon Anik is part of it.
Also all the people who enjoy Perry's fights (most MMA fans) are part of the nation whether they like it or not.

Just because he's not fighting right now doesn't mean the nation is gone. What are we supposed to talk about? Him not fighting?

What has Perry ever done to deserve a fight with Robbie?

Why does he have to do something to deserve it? What about the fact him and Lawler would match up fantastically well and bring a fantastic fight for the fans?

Why is it always down to "He hasn't earned it" shit all the time, it's not like they're fighting for a title (something that IS earned), this is just two guys who will fight and that's it.

You could say that about many fighters "What has ___ done to earn a fight with ___", sometimes fights are just GOOD to have and this is one of them.

Doesn't have to be earned, if that was the case we'd miss out on even more fights if that's constantly how it was.

Also all the people who enjoy Perry's fights (most MMA fans) are part of the nation whether they like it or not.

Just because he's not fighting right now doesn't mean the nation is gone. What are we supposed to talk about? Him not fighting?

You sure had a lot to talk about when you idiots still believed he was more than an average fighter. Platinum nation is dead and I'm laughing at it's corpse.

Mike Perry had bacon and egg's this morning, I'll do a thread in a bit lol

tumblr_msgx2wNPQs1r38eolo1_500.gif

Since he lost a few fights and his annoying fan club shut up, I've actually started enjoying Mike Perry, both as a fighter and as a person.

He's not great, but he's a fun fighter, and he's tough as hell. The Luque fight impressed me.

WE NEVER SHUT UP BOI

PLATINUM 2020 BLESS

...And only now starting to like Mike?.... pfft you sounding like a causal mate

You sure had a lot to talk about when you idiots still believed he was more than an average fighter. Platinum nation is dead and I'm laughing at it's corpse.

You sound bitter. Platinum Perry living rent-free in your head.

You sound bitter. Platinum Perry living rent-free in your head.

I didn't even remember that awful fanclub until the other poster brought it up. That's how short-lived it was. You're just triggered because it failed.

I say let him beat Diego Sanchez to a pulp then ride off into the sunset.

Even UFC's commentators love Mike Perry and the Platinum Nation:

4z59eVlJeaqd.jpg

He's not great, but he's a fun fighter, and he's tough as hell. The Luque fight impressed me.

Same. He's really fun to watch but is basically a Leben type fighter. Never will hold gold but brings it every time.

Back