Latest news on Hitler's genitals, Micro-penis edition.

this-Metzitzah-bpeh.jpg

Didn't Hitler have a kid with some french prostitute? Last i remember the guy was still alive.

What an odd response to the thread...

"Hitler had a small dick."

"JEWS MUTILATE AND MOLEST BABIES!"

Might I guess where your loyalties lie?

Given that he claims he's Jewish, unless he's David Cole, he's got carte blanche to criticize Israel.

Given that he claims he's Jewish, unless he's David Cole, he's got carte blanche to criticize Israel.
In this context? It's reflexive. How dare we speak ill of the fuhrer.

Man, I've been jonesing for the latest Fuhrer-dick news. Thanks for posting the link.

I don't mind people berating Hitler. But as equally as it makes me sad that people would extend his legacy by making false accusations about this monster like this... I have to say; It's equally disturbing to see the Christian Right that's known on these forums coming running to the rescue, peddling both logical and line-straddling views on the subject of him.

I would think you would like hitler since he persecuted christians and hated religion and was an atheist. Weird.

I want to know because of science.

Sure. The average human penis is actually 4.7 inches top to tip Erect and not stretched. The 5.3 and 5.7 are flawed studies that deal with stretching out flaccid penises or measuring from the bottom to the tip or self reporting. Look up condom lengths. 95%of the population is estimated to be under 7 inches. Lexington steel is actually 9 inches, Mandingo is 11. Etc

I bet he couldn't grow a beard either !

What is weird is the whole spear of destiny thing, all the stories and what USA did with it after. I am in Germany and am actually going on a tour tomorrow to a concentration camp and third Reich stuff, I wonder if they will talk about his wiener too.

I bet he couldn't grow a beard either !

What is weird is the whole spear of destiny thing, all the stories and what USA did with it after. I am in Germany and am actually going on a tour tomorrow to a concentration camp and third Reich stuff, I wonder if they will talk about his wiener too.

Which camp?

seeing how crazy dude got towards the end, surprised he didn't try to reinstate the Zimmerman Telegram used by Kaiser Willhelm in WWI, trying to get Mexico to attack the US to sidetrack it....

Back