Latest news on Hitler's genitals, Micro-penis edition.

convenient timing to unearth(err fabricate) this documentation

they've got a refugee crisis to deal with, people are asking questions about what/who is behind it all...time to drop some disparaging info about hitler

Not only that, today is Defender of the Fatherland Day in Russia. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if the Russians had decided to spread some propaganda to coincide with the date.

Bukowski nailed it in any case: Hitler was one of the evil men in history. We don't need to keep finding even more reasons to despise him. His, "achievements" speak for themselves.

For a small cock he fucked a lot of people.

Microdick is a guy packing 1-3 inches. Some of them are so small women physically can't fuck them. It's just sad, I'm surprised those guys don't jump off a bridge.

Yeah I don't know how I wouldn't just kill myself if I had a micro penis. Well myself or everyone else in the world. Either way something is dying for such an injustice.

This website claims that Hitler:

Had a micropenis.
Had to pee sitting down.
Farted uncontrollably.
Was a drug addict.
Had illegitimate children.
Received semen injections.

I guess it's true what they say, the medical records are truly written by the victors. To be fair, two of these are certainly true.

Media sure loves to spin stuff about Hitler:

* He was gay
* He was not a vegetarian
* He had Jewish and African roots
* He drank too much
* He has a tiny d*ck
* He has one ball

Can't the "poor fella" get a break soon ;)

What I read suggests that his urethra opened on the underside of his dick. So he would have to pee sitting down, and his chances of having a dick that was still mostly fused inside of him were high. Without the documents it's hard to say, and I haven't seen those. I think I'll just wait for the evidence to find me, rather than vice versa.

Hitler's impotence, even his supposed micropenis, could be a result of his documented methamphetamine abuse. SWIM has had experience with this. When SWIM gets high his co$k shrivels into a tiny turtle like mushroom. And while SWIM has a raging libido when high and has furiously tugged his shrunken tool for hours, it has been to no avail. SWIM's spirit was willing but the flesh was weak.

Hitler's impotence, even his supposed micropenis, could be a result of his documented methamphetamine abuse. SWIM has had experience with this. When SWIM gets high his co$k shrivels into a tiny turtle like mushroom. And while SWIM has a raging libido when high and has furiously tugged his shrunken tool for hours, it has been to no avail. SWIM's spirit was willing but the flesh was weak.

This is common, since a side effect of amphetamine use is impotence. Haven't heard SWIM since I used to browse that popular drug forum. They moved on to describing their pets' drug use after that.

No wonder Tim Kennedy hasn't found him yet.

Hitler was against gun rights? What a monster.

I wonder if Hitler ever felt like he was a women trapped in a man's body.

Look down.

Easy-Home-Remedies-For-Minor-Burns.jpg

Back