Latest news on Hitler's genitals, Micro-penis edition.

Yes.

All of us white men that don't agree with their liberal agenda have small, crooked dicks.

Thanks MSNBC, Yahoo, NYT, Young Turks for your constant reporting of this.

Yeah, I could see that. That makes sense.

Trump probably has a micro-penis too.

Doubt it. Guy is a sex animal and a beast in bed from all the reports from women. Just because liberal guys don't like him doesn't mean he can't pull women regardless of money.

Or are you one of those guys who believes his mom's advice on what women want?

Say one thing crave another

It can make sense given his other alleged penile issues. My concern is. Is this historically accurate? I dislike Hitler but I don't like the idea of people just running with a lie.

What is weird is that even those close to Hitler can't recall him ever being physical with Eva Braun. I wonder if they even had sex. He had some weird habits.

Yes.

All of us white men that don't agree with their liberal agenda have small, crooked dicks.

Thanks MSNBC, Yahoo, NYT, Young Turks for your constant reporting of this.
I've seen a lot of these comments the worst from liberal cuck white men. Its weird.

There's a lot of weird shit written about Hitlers health and sexuality, if even half of it is true then Hitler was truly physically revolting.

Having a small penis seems to be history's greatest crime

Small dicks are responsible for more death and mayhem than religion, ideology and money combined

There's a lot of weird shit written about Hitlers health and sexuality, if even half of it is true then Hitler was truly physically revolting.

That is what I am saying. I've read from multiple sources even those close to him that he was like asexual with Eva braun.

Having a small penis seems to be history's greatest crime

Small dicks are responsible for more death and mayhem than religion, ideology and money combined

What explains all the civil wars in Africa?

Churchill, Roosevelt, and Stalin would be remembered for their micro-penis had the Germans won

What explains all the civil wars in Africa?

men with small penis's manipulated the noble big dicked people of Africa into destroying one another in an attempt to reduce the world's average penis size

obviously

How small is a micro penis anyway?

Back