Latest news on Hitler's genitals, Micro-penis edition.

I always thought he was an upstanding guy, but micro penis??!! What a monster.

Yes.

All of us white men that don't agree with their liberal agenda have small, crooked dicks.

Thanks MSNBC, Yahoo, NYT, Young Turks for your constant reporting of this.
My dear sir. It says an awful lot about you if you see people disrespecting Adolph Hitler's deformed penis and you take it personally.

How small is a micro penis anyway?

About this size...

rUEkiiz.jpg

Yes.

All of us white men that don't agree with their liberal agenda have small, crooked dicks.

Thanks MSNBC, Yahoo, NYT, Young Turks for your constant reporting of this.
it reveals a lot about you that you would jump to Hitler's defense and welcome him as one of "us white men" instead of distancing yourself.

Yeah, I could see that. That makes sense.

My first thought exactly. Couldn't fuck girls. Decided to fuck up the whole world instead.

Let that be a lesson to you, girls! Fuck a guy with a small dick - save millions of lives!:)

My first thought exactly. Couldn't fuck girls. Decided to fuck up the whole world instead.

Let that be a lesson to you, girls! Fuck a guy with a small dick - save millions of lives!:)

Microdick is a guy packing 1-3 inches. Some of them are so small women physically can't fuck them. It's just sad, I'm surprised those guys don't jump off a bridge.

Yeah, I could see that. That makes sense.
It does, but at the same time... I'm not buying it. Liberal revisionist history and all. I can see people doing this just to besmirch him. Frankly, I'm surprised it hasn't already taken place.

The guy was a piece of shit. Why do we need to keep stretching the boundaries of our imagination every time he's fallen into relative obscurity on the 'Hitler was' front.

He was the monster he was portrayed to be. No need to get strange with trying to prove it. It only makes us look bad.

convenient timing to unearth(err fabricate) this documentation

they've got a refugee crisis to deal with, people are asking questions about what/who is behind it all...time to drop some disparaging info about hitler

convenient timing to unearth(err fabricate) this documentation

they've got a refugee crisis to deal with, people are asking questions about what/who is behind it all...time to drop some disparaging info about hitler
I'm glad someone else see's that this is a load of bullshit. They can't even shut down the theory that it wasn't him in that bunker conclusively, but they can reap these conclusions.

I'm calling it up the middle; Anyone that believes this is a moron and not just that... But actually being problematic as far as overdoing it on a historical figure that there's literally no need to overdo it for. Everyone gets it. He sucks. Why extend yourself beyond what's rational to keep proving he sucks. This is so ridiculous to me.

It does, but at the same time... I'm not buying it. Liberal revisionist history and all. I can see people doing this just to besmirch him. Frankly, I'm surprised it hasn't already taken place.

The guy was a piece of shit. Why do we need to keep stretching the boundaries of our imagination every time he's fallen into relative obscurity on the 'Hitler was' front.

He was the monster he was portrayed to be. No need to get strange with trying to prove it. It only makes us look bad.

In my life, I've heard Hitler was....

Gay
Fucked his cousin
Had numerous STD's
And now has a small dick.

I don't particularly believe any of it. Why? People are full of shit, and the man has been dead for a long, long time. All of this "new information" about his sex life and cock size just seems like fabricated shit by angry liberals.

Hitler was an enemy of freedom. He was against gun rights. He committed terrible human rights violations. He's the antithesis of everything I stand for. But at the same time, that doesn't mean we should sit by and let people just slander him, decades after the war ended. Tell the fucking truth, and let the dead stay dead.

In my life, I've heard Hitler was....

Gay
Fucked his cousin
Had numerous STD's
And now has a small dick.

I don't particularly believe any of it. Why? People are full of shit, and the man has been dead for a long, long time. All of this "new information" about his sex life and cock size just seems like fabricated shit by angry liberals.

Hitler was an enemy of freedom. He was against gun rights. He committed terrible human rights violations. He's the antithesis of everything I stand for. But at the same time, that doesn't mean we should sit by and let people just slander him, decades after the war ended. Tell the fucking truth, and let the dead stay dead.
Well, I don't give a shit if people slander him myself and frankly, your post sounds a little bit like you support him not being fucked with in history, which is a bad look. That's beyond the point. I'm all about people taking a giant dump on Hitler... Except for the fact that bullshit like this just makes people look ridiculous for peddling garbage and over-reaching in an attempt to kill what's already dead. We all knew weird and obsessed people would take it here eventually. It's clearly bullshit. Why is this news?

About this size...

rUEkiiz.jpg
lol, there's no way this can be possible. MSMMA, please tell me one of my favorite MMA fighters doesn't have a baby dick. That would be truly pathetic... Not to mention ironic, as Ronda looks like she has a bigger dick than a lot of dudes.

Well, I don't give a shit if people slander him myself and frankly, your post sounds a little bit like you support him not being fucked with in history, which is a bad look. That's beyond the point. I'm all about people taking a giant dump on Hitler... Except for the fact that bullshit like this just makes people look ridiculous for peddling garbage and over-reaching in an attempt to kill what's already dead. We all knew weird and obsessed people would take it here eventually. It's clearly bullshit. Why is this news?

There is the truth, and then there are lies. History should be the truth. Exaggerating, fabricating, or omitting uncomfortable elements of our history only serve to deprive our future generations.

There is the truth, and then there are lies. History should be the truth. Exaggerating, fabricating, or omitting uncomfortable elements of our history only serve to deprive our future generations.
I believe that to be the case... Though I do think, unlike you, that he should be slandered appropriately. Just not with bullshit 'History Channel Specials' that seek to get ratings.

lol, there's no way this can be possible. MSMMA, please tell me one of my favorite MMA fighters doesn't have a baby dick. That would be truly pathetic... Not to mention ironic, as Ronda looks like she has a bigger dick than a lot of dudes.

It's true... All of it.

2336.jpg

Back