late 40's Anderson still competing at the highest levels in combat

Why does appreciating Anderson have to be combined with bashing GSP or bashing Fedor and vice versa
All are GOATs. All of them deserve respect.
Its incredibly narrow minded not being able to appreciate all of them. You may like one or the other better, doesn't mean you have to dislike the others.
That said, Anderson did MMA proud yesterday. Amazing
Because some people are extremely insecure and TS is one example of that.
Every second thread of his is either praising a Legend and coincidentally shitting on GSP or just as coincidentally a thread about one of GSP's opponents and how overrated he was.

Another great example of someone being insecure as fuck is this:
Screenshot_20210620-150035_Chrome.jpg

Because nobody has been as dominant as him in my opinion and I think he’s by far the best striker in UFC history, not to mention he has pretty solid BJJ. Nobody beats prime Silva p4p

Chael of all.people came pretty damn close

If that guy Silva boxed was the highest level of boxing these days. Than youtubers are the least of boxing’s worries. That guy was not good.

No, lol. Highest level is facing Canelo for the belts. Or facing Usman for the WW belt. This is two old guys with names in an exhibition.
From what I heard this was a sanctioned boxing bout, not an exhibition like Mayweather and Logan.

Who the hell here thinks they could take gsp in a fight? He would end my life in a nano second. This has nothing to do with being critical of his career. Do you solve everything with violence?

Mostly

Back