Last time you got laid?

It does fuck with your head though, knowing you’re just a short distance away from stabbing your kid in the head with your prick.

Yeah I’m glad that worked out for you two but for some of us, it’s a bigger problem than for others.

77FF8061-9EF7-4FF4-9731-FD36F919688D.jpeg

94C129B2-8FA5-410F-ABA3-3D8D0FB49EA9.gif

I don't know. It's never been a top priority. I bet it is great. I was gonna go to the bunny ranch in Nevada this year and then the coronavirus happened. Oh well.

Fair enough. But skip the hookers.

I’ve had equally great sex with people I really don’t like. Lol.

Shhhhhhh..........I’m trying to steer the boy in a more wholesome direction.

Goddamit you ain’t lying though. Hehe

Hookers are cheap in these dark times.

Hooker is the way to go. I'm not interested in having a girlfriend or a relationship of any kind.

I’ve heard that hookers aren’t usually really “into it”, since it’s just a job. But whatever blows your load.

<{ohyeah}>

I was going to get a high quality one at the bunny ranch. It's legal and the girls are better quality than ones walking the streets.

For a virgin, you seem to know a lot on the subject.

I was going to get a high quality one at the bunny ranch. It's legal and the girls are better quality than ones walking the streets.
Lulz @ hookers and quality being in the same sentence.

This is what hookup sites are for. Just make sure you FaceTime first so you don’t end up with a munter.

Show them some money and they get enthusiastic about sucking your dick. You'd be surprised. Being happy and enthusiastic is one of the main selling points. They want to get you off as quick as possible. If she's not into it all you gotta do is say shut up bitch and do your part. It works.

Lucky you.

I've done some research. "Whatever blows your load" lol I like that.

Lulz @ hookers and quality being in the same sentence.

This is what hookup sites are for. Just make sure you FaceTime first so you don’t end up with a munter.

koolinkunming likes this.

Jesus Christ.

My missus and I have problems from time to time (she doesn’t smoke thankfully, wtf), but even when she goes full psycho she’ll still fuck me.

Yeah, I can always get some on-demand as well under normal circumstances. Unfortunately, these aren't normal circumstances. She's still way too depressed over her dad's death to have any interest in sex. I thought that her grief might have been lifting a bit late last week but then we had to spend this past weekend dealing with her father's belongings at his house. Which was a lot of hard, depressing work. But we got the vast majority of it done. So, that's good.

Yeah, I can always get some on-demand as well under normal circumstances. Unfortunately, these aren't normal circumstances. She's still way too depressed over her dad's death to have any interest in sex. I thought that her grief might have been lifting a bit late last week but then we had to spend this past weekend dealing with her father's belongings at his house. Which was a lot of hard, depressing work. But we got the vast majority of it done. So, that's good.

koolinkunming likes this.

Yeah, things like that are libido killers for sure. When Mar Mae’s brother died a couple of years ago the grieving process took a while. Condolences to you and your old lady. It’s never easy to deal with, I know.

It's hard to social distance when you're balls deep, that's why I stay away, yeah that's why. I'll just keep telling myself that.

Sorry, don’t think I responded to your last post on this, it’s been a mental few days.
She won’t get over it, I’m not and my mother went in August, but now you’ve sorted through his stuff it’s a start for her to get used to it. If you had a good sexual relationship before, there’s no reason why you won’t again.

prolly like 18 months ago or more. Maybe near 2 years

Im an uggo with no game, and no luck on dating sites at all

But atl east I know it and dont act like an incel over it lol

prolly like 18 months ago or more. Maybe near 2 years

Im an uggo with no game, and no luck on dating sites at all

But atl east I know it and dont act like an incel over it lol
Don’t you have to pay for dating no sites? Just hit up a hook up site, plenty of chicks lookin* for no strings, little to no effort.

Back