Last time you got laid?

Since right before the lockdown! Despite the 14 day quarantine got a friend flying here in two weeks, per state law she would be able to leave the house so my condition will change shortly thank gosh.

I won’t fuck her, she’s tried.

I’ve come close a few times but I always too pissed off at her.

it’s complicated.

Been there, man. It’s hard (no pun intended, or is it?). There have been times where she’s done some kind of freak out or something that has pissed me off so much that I can’t even look at her. Most times though, she has a way of weaseling her way in lol.

Friday night. And gonna go again tonight. Married 20+ years.

Yesterday, should have had more tonight but decided to do some LSD instead.......like you do.

couple days ago I'm ready to go again so ill keep poking my gf with my bones until 3hets Mesilla it in

10 days. But I should have a fruitful weekend with at least one of my FWB. And then a very, very fruitful week with my long distance FWB.

2 weeks ago. A girl I've known for a few years and have banged on and off hit me up and we joined either other's bubble.
We agreed it was easily the best thing we did in the pandemic. We both live alone and are single so we were both pent up. Hopefully she'll want some regular smash schedule but I know she's away for the week to see friends so might only get a monthly hang and bang from her. We'll see.

Back