Largest prize for ex wife in history.

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
edit/

this belongs in you rage you lose

I thought Abramovich was bad. Shame. With that said though, I doubt he'll be starving anytime soon with his remaining $4.5B

I agree with Ishaq. Very hard to sympathise with someone who walks away with 4.5 billion dollars from a divorce settlement.

I agree with Ishaq. Very hard to sympathise with someone who walks away with 4.5 billion dollars from a divorce settlement.

walks away?

the man has been robbed of 4.5bn

if it were me id burn the entire 9bn and vomit in the whores face

Man, I wouldn't be able to deal with this if it ever happened to me. Honestly, since childhood, when I heard of Ivana Trump getting a lot from her divorce, a rage builds up in side of me and a desire to hear these wives get harmed. I guess the reason these people are billionaires is they are smart/calm enough to NOT harm their ex-wives or defy these settlements, but I would do everything in my power to not give them a penny. Then again, if you're absurdly wealthy and your significant other had nothing to do with you acquiring that wealth, you probably shouldn't get married in the first place.

Seriously though, with 9 billion in assets, can't that Russian have her killed and buy himself asylum somewhere?

Last edited:
It's kind of a slap in the face to normal women(woman that don't marry uber rich) that get divorced.

My aunt who was recently divorced, raised two kids to become very successful.
I imagine she did a lot of the same duties and work this wife did. (Maybe the russian wife did a little more, but she certainly had more resources to help her)
What did the Russian wife do that was sooooo much better than what my aunt did that it's worth 4.5 billion?
Was she really that much better of a wife and mother than millions of normal women going through divorces, combined?

But hey it's not like these oligarchs really "earn" their money anyways.
She must have been a real work for the husband to basically say "I'll pay you 4.5 billion dollars just so you'll go away and gtfo of my life for good."
That might actually be a good deal for him.

how much is a hitman and proper disposal including complete existence erase?

MIB didn't spend that much for Agent J.

It's kind of a slap in the face to normal women(woman that don't marry uber rich) that get divorced.

This chick did not marry rich either. She married Dmitri Rybolovlev when they were both 20 years old. In college. Dmitri's parents were doctors, and while not poor, were not rich either (Russia Remember)

Dmitri's net worth was approximately $0 when he married his wife 27 years ago.

I'm not saying she deserves $4.5 billion. But let's not throw around all the blood sucking gold digger epithets without knowing all the facts.

walks away?

the man has been robbed of 4.5bn

if it were me id burn the entire 9bn and vomit in the whores face

Oh no, he only has enough to live rich for 50 lifetimes instead of 100. Man, I sure feel sorry for him.

Man, I wouldn't be able to deal with this if it ever happened to me. Honestly, since childhood, when I heard of Ivana Trump getting a lot from her divorce, a rage builds up in side of me and a desire to hear these wives get harmed. I guess the reason these people are billionaires is they are smart/calm enough to NOT harm their ex-wives or defy these settlements, but I would do everything in my power to not give them a penny. Then again, if you're absurdly wealthy and your significant other had nothing to do with you acquiring that wealth, you probably shouldn't get married in the first place.

Seriously though, with 9 billion in assets, can't that Russian have her killed and buy himself asylum somewhere?

What does it matter? give her the 4.5 billion. People get confused when thinking about money, especially that quantity of money. Even with 4.5 billion, its so much money you could never really spend it all.

Even if he was drawing a modest 5% on his money per year, which is really low, that is 225 million dollars a year in interest.

Its roughly 19 million dollars per month interest. Its almost 5 million dollars a week paycheck for the interest which was only adjusted to 5%

I don't even want to think about the math, how much is that per day?

$670,000 per day, roughly?

That is just the interest, not the principle 4.5 billion.

So yea, no reason to murder your wife when you have so much money you couldn't even spend it all if you tried. I mean really, its so much money and so much interest it should probably just be illegal.

This chick did not marry rich either. She married Dmitri Rybolovlev when they were both 20 years old. In college. Dmitri's parents were doctors, and while not poor, were not rich either (Russia Remember)

I'm not saying she deserves $4.5 billion. But let's not throw around all the blood sucking gold digger epithets without knowing all the facts.

Yeah. Some divorce settlements are bullshit - like, say, Paul McCartney - when everything he is and has was created before the ho came along.
But when they're a couple from well before the wealth flows, that's different.

So what did she do that was worth so much more than my aunt who was a hardworking, devoted wife who ended up raising two extremely successful kids. 0ne a CPA and the other a brain doctor.
She didn't get any money out of her divorce, because she made as much as her ex. So I guess being a terrific wife and mother is only worth something if the husband is rich.
Why does what my aunt did worth zero and what the russian did worth 4.5billion? Is she really a million of times better of a wife and mother than most other wives? Or are you saying that my aunt isn't entitled to anything because what she did isn't worth anything?

So what did she do that was worth so much more than my aunt who was a hardworking, devoted wife who ended up raising two extremely successful kids. 0ne a CPA and the other a brain doctor.
She didn't get any money out of her divorce, because she made as much as her ex. So I guess being a terrific wife and mother is only worth something if the husband is rich.
Why does what my aunt did worth zero and what the russian did worth 4.5billion? Is she really a million of times better of a wife and mother than most other wives? Or are you saying that my aunt isn't entitled to anything because what she did isn't worth anything?

Marriage means half, you know this right? Its a legal agreement unless you specifically state a prenuptial.

Marriage means half, you know this right? Its a legal agreement unless you specifically state a prenuptial.

yes i understand that, but a term like "earned" should never be thrown around when it comes to the what the wife is getting. This is what she is entitled to, it's an entitlement, that any women with any set of skills could of got just by marrying lucky.

an ex should never try to justify half by earning it, but they should just say "im legally entitled to your earnings because we entered in a contract."

She essentially got rich by dating and marrying the right guy, nothing more, nothing less.

Your Aunt did not get nothing. Your Aunt most likely got half the net worth that had accumulated during the marriage, however much that was. The differences between your Aunt and Dmitri's wife are that your Aunt also worked to provide income. (Maybe Dmitri's wife did as well, I have no idea) and Dmitri accumulated a lot more money.

If your Aunt spent 15 years being a stay at home parent, which was a family choice, she should be entitled to the same half of the family net worth as if she were the one making a million $ a year and her husband was at home with the kids.

Your Aunt and Dmitri's wife both got the same- half. If your Aunt has poor judgement, and married a fuckwit that could not make as much money as Dmitri, it is right that she should suffer for her poor decision by getting half of a smaller amount.

yes i understand that, but a term like "earned" should never be thrown around when it comes to the what the wife is getting. This is what she is entitled to, it's an entitlement, that any women with any set of skills could of got just by marrying lucky.

an ex should never try to justify half by earning it, but they should just say "im legally entitled to your earnings because we entered in a contract."

She essentially got rich by dating and marrying the right guy, nothing more, nothing less.

That's the same as the marriage itself. Do you complain because some married ladies drive nicer cars than other married ladies? I think it's ridiculous that women get half in a divorce and basically get paid as if they are still married and have none of the duties but it's silly to cite another divorce case as the reason why it's unfair.

That's the same as the marriage itself. Do you complain because some married ladies drive nicer cars than other married ladies? I think it's ridiculous that women get half in a divorce and basically get paid as if they are still married and have none of the duties but it's silly to cite another divorce case as the reason why it's unfair.

I was citing another divorce, because the skills during the marriage are very comparable so some would figure, similar skills should pay similar. But Divorce settlements isn't about the marriage itself.

Divorce settlements are based on skill of selecting a mate based on how much they earn or will earn in the future, that is the skill that either enables a women to be entitled (not earned) to half a husbands life and future earnings or maybe it entitles her to nothing or even worse, debt.

the duties during marriage has nothing to do with the outcome, only who to marry is rewarded. Doesn't matter if she was a terrible wife or a good wife.

It makes marriage seem so transactional. Contract states i am entitled to half, so gimmie now.

I find it ironic that these women roll out sad sob stories about this or that, or go on dragging their husbands name through the mud in the hopes of getting more money, when in fact none of that matters. What matters is what what the husband accomplished and earned (when he was at work, away and free from her), and that she is monetarily entitled solely based on entering a legal contract, and nothing to do with her performance as a wife or mother.

Last edited:
Back