International Large inflows of Chinese migrants crossing through border in Southern California

President Xi, I welcome your benevolent rule!!!

P.s. Please, note I was the first on sherdog to welcome your benevolent rule!!!

Every US military base has spies around it. I've been hit up by intel gathering agents 4 times that I can think of. It happens. Bars, stores, restaurants, and job fairs are common places for them to frequent.

"Are you in the service? You work on base? What is it you do? What building are you in? What's command / squadron / ship / aircraft / program?".

You'd have to have a room temp IQ to think that spies aren't entering our country. And rapists, pedos, murderers, drug dealers, mentally ill, etc.
Where were you when this happened? What were the agents like, as in age, sex, nationality/ethnicity? How were they dressed?

Where were you when this happened? What were the agents like, as in age, sex, nationality/ethnicity? How were they dressed?

It happened outside of CONUS once in a bar and three times in two different US States with one incident at a gas station, one in a bar, and one shopping at Marshall's of all places. I'm not naming the states or duty stations for my own reasons.

Bar incident "OCONUS" was a man in mid 40's of possibly Eastern European descent. Gas station in the US was Asian woman, maybe Korean in mid 20's, bar was Asian woman maybe Chinese early 30's, and Marshalls was pregnant Asian mid 30's possibly also Chinese.

Man was in relaxed slacks with dark polo shirt. Only one woman was dressed nicely, that was the one in the bar. I can only recall that the gas station lady was dressed in normal attire while the pregnant lady had leggings on and a hooded sweatshirt.

We've had incidents at job fairs but it never happened to me. They used to give out free thumb drives with malware that idiots would plug into Gov't furnished computers.

I reported the incidents to security personnel and / or NCIS for whatever good it may do.

They are sending their garbage just like other countries. The good ones remain in their own nations.
If you are a smart and driven individual, why would you stay in a country with less opportunity instead of going to America or Europe?

We need to build a wall to stop these Chinese illegal immigrants from coming in

If they are seeking asylum then they should have stopped in Mexico.

They are like any illegal they should be stopped at the border.

If you are a smart and driven individual, why would you stay in a country with less opportunity instead of going to America or Europe?
If you are a smart and driven individual, why would you illegally invade other country? There are opportunities in China, they have been experiencing the fastest expansion of the middle class the world has ever seen and there are many millionaires and billionaires living there according to Hurun report. besides, good people try to fix their own countries and problems, not run away from them. Stop assuming that illegals are good, law abiding citizens, when they are probably among the worst a society has to offer.

A lot of younger workers in China are having trouble finding stable employment due to economic downturn. Many have decided to try their fortunes in Murica.

Of course, I'd mix in a few spies too if I was the CCP. Easy entry.

Good lord, China is fucked if a significant percentage of their working class starts fleeing. They're already facing an upside down population through a declining birthrate.

Nothing good is going to come of this....... They're not here to work at Number 1 Buffett.

If you are a smart and driven individual, why would you illegally invade other country?
You would move to another country with better opportunities you can tap into. Just like generations of previous immigrants into the US. There is a reason the term brain drain exists.
There are opportunities in China, they have been experiencing the fastest expansion of the middle class the world has ever seen and there are many millionaires and billionaires living there according to Hurun report.
Opportunities are far less, as in general social mobility when you consider what middle class unlocks in the US versus China. No shit the middle class expands extraordinarily fast if it's nearly non-existent at the start and the country is impoverished.
besides, good people try to fix their own countries and problems, not run away from them.
Lol what. So every migrant to another country in human history is a not a good person because they ran away from one country to another for a better life?
Stop assuming that illegals are good, law abiding citizens, when they are probably among the worst a society has to offer.
I don't need to assume, this has been studied. Immigrants to the US, legal or otherwise, commit less crime than natives. They're literally more law abiding than someone who was born in the US.

No.

At the border, they allow everyone to cross but they have a sign that says: "No spies are allowed to cross here." So the spies have to turn around.

There is also another sign that says: "No terrorists, robbers, or criminals allowed past this point."

This insures that America continues getting the brightest and best without any spies, terrorists, criminals, or robbers. Biden is currently working on a new sign that says: "No rapists allowed."

You would move to another country with better opportunities you can tap into. Just like generations of previous immigrants into the US. There is a reason the term brain drain exists.
The brain drain has reversed.
"The Organisation for Economic Co‐operation and Development (OECD)—an intergovernmental organization with 38 member countries—has published new data showing that the United States is losing the race for scientific talent to China and other countries. China’s strategy to recruit scientific researchers to work at China‐affiliated universities is working. In 2021, the United States lost published research scientists to other countries, while China gained more than 2,408 scientific authors."
https://www.cato.org/blog/abandoning-us-more-scientists-go-china
Lol what. So every migrant to another country in human history is a not a good person because they ran away from one country to another for a better life?
I don't need to assume, this has been studied. Immigrants to the US, legal or otherwise, commit less crime than natives. They're literally more law abiding than someone who was born in the US.
Generally speaking, yes, they are trash. At the very least they are weaklings and a burden to society.
  • At the start of 2023, the net cost of illegal immigration for the United States – at the federal, state, and local levels – was at least $150.7 billion.
  • FAIR arrived at this number by subtracting the tax revenue paid by illegal aliens – just under $32 billion – from the gross negative economic impact of illegal immigration, $182 billion.
https://www.fairus.org/issue/public...egal-immigration-united-states-taxpayers-2023

A few questions I have. For one, many of these Chinese people are saying that their main reason for fleeing is to seek freedom and opportunity from an oppressive regime. So do you believe that the people are anti-communist types seeking a more preferred type of government, or do you think that some of them could be trained spies, sent from the CCP? In the video it states that China refuses to take these people back, even if their claims are denied, so I guess they have to just stay here? Also for some reason, Chinese migrants have better chances of being granted asylum (55%), compared to only 14% for other countries.

Also in the video, it is reported that a spokesperson for Border Patrol and Customs has stated that they do not have the authority to stop people from sneaking in through gaps across the border, like seen in the video. They can only be arrested after entering "illegally". So what exactly is entering "illegally"?

- But how they could their spyes abillity, if they're not going to get any governament work? They're like to become restaurant owners, set up stores. I know several chinese people here. And they're all nice, hard working people.

The brain drain has reversed.
"The Organisation for Economic Co‐operation and Development (OECD)—an intergovernmental organization with 38 member countries—has published new data showing that the United States is losing the race for scientific talent to China and other countries. China’s strategy to recruit scientific researchers to work at China‐affiliated universities is working. In 2021, the United States lost published research scientists to other countries, while China gained more than 2,408 scientific authors."
https://www.cato.org/blog/abandoning-us-more-scientists-go-china
I see you didn't read what you linked. "The OECD data are not measuring the movement of non‐Chinese into China or non‐Americans into the United States. The OECD tracks inflows and outflows of published scientific researchers based on changes in institutional affiliation."
Generally speaking, yes, they are trash. At the very least they are weaklings and a burden to society.
So immigrants are weakling, despite disproportionately working in some of the most grueling industries. Do you really think far labor, for example, is full of weaklings?
  • At the start of 2023, the net cost of illegal immigration for the United States – at the federal, state, and local levels – was at least $150.7 billion.
  • FAIR arrived at this number by subtracting the tax revenue paid by illegal aliens – just under $32 billion – from the gross negative economic impact of illegal immigration, $182 billion.
https://www.fairus.org/issue/public...egal-immigration-united-states-taxpayers-2023
This "study" has been repeatedly debunked by researchers of all ideological stripes at this point.
-It's including $5 billion in expenses for US citizens
-FAIR's population estimate for illegal immigrants is comically bad. It's literally impossible given we know migrant outflows from several countries
-Sales tax estimate is awful and translates to each illegal immigrant paying only $323 each year. That implies that each illegal immigrant is spending way less than 10K a year, which is laughable.

Back