International Large inflows of Chinese migrants crossing through border in Southern California

GolovKing

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

A few questions I have. For one, many of these Chinese people are saying that their main reason for fleeing is to seek freedom and opportunity from an oppressive regime. So do you believe that the people are anti-communist types seeking a more preferred type of government, or do you think that some of them could be trained spies, sent from the CCP? In the video it states that China refuses to take these people back, even if their claims are denied, so I guess they have to just stay here? Also for some reason, Chinese migrants have better chances of being granted asylum (55%), compared to only 14% for other countries.

Also in the video, it is reported that a spokesperson for Border Patrol and Customs has stated that they do not have the authority to stop people from sneaking in through gaps across the border, like seen in the video. They can only be arrested after entering "illegally". So what exactly is entering "illegally"?

So do you believe that the people are anti-communist types seeking a more preferred type of government, or do you think that some of them could be trained spies, sent from the CCP?

As they're crossing the border, are they taking pictures and pointing at random shit while quietly whispering amongst each other?

A lot of younger workers in China are having trouble finding stable employment due to economic downturn. Many have decided to try their fortunes in Murica.

Of course, I'd mix in a few spies too if I was the CCP. Easy entry.

What are these spies doing? Like I know international espionage is a real thing, but is it really gumshoe, cloak and dagger handing off documents in coffee shop kind of stuff?

I'd think it would just be all hacking these days. What does a boots on the ground spy really do?

I don’t think they are spies. Spies are people with legal entry and can fly to different areas. They also hold a title within some industry. They have a cover story.

These folks are just economic migrants. I am not sure where do they go. They don’t seem to go to these migrant camps. They probably have family already in this country.

I don’t think they are spies. Spies are people with legal entry and can fly to different areas. They also hold a title within some industry. They have a cover story.

These folks are just economic migrants. I am not sure where do they go. They don’t seem to go to these migrant camps. They probably have family already in this country.
I would imagine the people we should be worried about are the ones who can come here legally in regular times, since you’re always connected to the CCP if you’re rich in China.

When China starts cracking down on the rich, I would assume it is a win for us, because we get rich, skilled people who are not in good standing with the party.

They have small, hidden CCP police stations globally. It's not impossible to have several hideouts in major cities. They don't have to deal with diplomatic cover since they're undocumented.

Every US military base has spies around it. I've been hit up by intel gathering agents 4 times that I can think of. It happens. Bars, stores, restaurants, and job fairs are common places for them to frequent.

"Are you in the service? You work on base? What is it you do? What building are you in? What's command / squadron / ship / aircraft / program?".

You'd have to have a room temp IQ to think that spies aren't entering our country. And rapists, pedos, murderers, drug dealers, mentally ill, etc.

A lot of these people are not even poor like the ones you see from latin America, they are middle class. One they said was a banker

I would imagine the people we should be worried about are the ones who can come here legally in regular times, since you’re always connected to the CCP if you’re rich in China.

When China starts cracking down on the rich, I would assume it is a win for us, because we get rich, skilled people who are not in good standing with the party.
Like the falun gong type people?

Back