"LANCE" 30 for 30...is ESPN seriously trying to resurrect this chode's relevance?

Do you like Lance Armstong?

• Total voters
I love how everyone was cheating but only he gets shit for it. He lied about it yada yada who gives a fuck. If everyone is cheating and you will you are still the best. Go scapegoat someone else

He acxtively destroyed the careers of anyone who did not do what he said. Grade A cunt

He acxtively destroyed the careers of anyone who did not do what he said. Grade A cunt

And he as much admitted to being a grade A cunt in part 2 of the doc.

Indurain certainly was doped with EPO but he shut the fuck up and was universally liked because he was a nice guy.

I'll post later about Pharmstrong's comments about Pantani and Ulrich being destroyed by the media.

Dude came back from basic death, then wins 7 straight titles or what not in most grueling physical sport around. Also did A LOT of good starting livestrong n bei g active with it. Yeah he doped in a sport where everyone does, he lied about it like everyone else , he seems like a real douche no doubt....... but the level he got demonized was n is stupid.

Dude came back from basic death, then wins 7 straight titles or what not in most grueling physical sport around. Also did A LOT of good starting livestrong n bei g active with it. Yeah he doped in a sport where everyone does, he lied about it like everyone else , he seems like a real douche no doubt....... but the level he got demonized was n is stupid.
Dragging Lance’s good name through the mud!

<{outtahere}><WhatIsThis>

just finished episode 2.
pretty clearly a not so disguised attempt to resurrect his character.
when Landis even says he's been treated unfairly, you know the fix is in.

of course what he says at one point is true.
the Italian public demonized, to some extent, Pantini but loves Basso (an admitted cheat and ball cancer survivor-common theme?)
as well as the German public exiling Ulrich but adoring Zabel, another admitted doper.
Lance has to understand he's on a whole other level with his shit.
Like another planet.

just finished episode 2.
pretty clearly a not so disguised attempt to resurrect his character.
when Landis even says he's been treated unfairly, you know the fix is in.

of course what he says at one point is true.
the Italian public demonized, to some extent, Pantini but loves Basso (an admitted cheat and ball cancer survivor-common theme?)
as well as the German public exiling Ulrich but adoring Zabel, another admitted doper.
Lance has to understand he's on a whole other level with his shit.
Like another planet.

Lance is a great guy. Can’t believe you guys don’t stick together

Sports Bar, bro
I'll meet you in the OT if you
want to trade pleasantries

Sports Bar, bro
I'll meet you in the OT if you
want to trade pleasantries

Lol, if I get carded I’m totally telling everyone you reported me.

{<jordan}

Besides were two buds just paling around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back