Lady throws drink at gay Starbucks manager...

Sometimes businesses should just cut their losses, give the crazy lady the refund and keep it moving.

I saw a manager at the gym yesterday debating with an old couple. The manager said the trial period expired today, the couple insisted it expired after today. The old man insisted they were going in and the manager threatened to call the cops if they did. It seemed blown out of proportion.
100% agree.

Pretty sure Starbucks prefers to lose what.. 5 dollars? instead of having a video of people raging inside one of their stores.

Staff managed it poorly.

Sometimes businesses should just cut their losses, give the crazy lady the refund and keep it moving.

I saw a manager at the gym yesterday debating with an old couple. The manager said the trial period expired today, the couple insisted it expired after today. The old man insisted they were going in and the manager threatened to call the cops if they did. It seemed blown out of proportion.
Sounds good in theory, but watch how fast the number of people flipping out skyrockets once they find out they'll just give you whatever you want if you make a scene. Now you're not just losing money, but regularly have people making scenes in your store.

If that was my shop, bitch would leave in cuffs.

Sorry but she would have taken a dirt nap. No way I would have put up with that shit.

It's a mystery how these people are able to function in society. It's one thing to do something in a moment of rage. But it's another when the person lacks even the basic awareness to realize how outrageous and unacceptable their behaviour is. That's a way deeper problem.

stuff like this makes me just want to move to the mountains away from society

I miss the days when we could drop the f-word in public.

Sounds good in theory, but watch how fast the number of people flipping out skyrockets once they find out they'll just give you whatever you want if you make a scene. Now you're not just losing money, but regularly have people making scenes in your store.
exactly this

What a waste of a Java Chip Frappuccino.

<{ohyeah}>

Impossible for a black woman to commit a hate crime.

Thats bull shit, you can commit a hate crime no matter if your black, white, asian, muslim, christian and so on. No race or religion is immune to it. I will look for a link to show you why this is so. Hold up.

he just got bukkaked by a woman.

Complaining about being called a bitch but she called him a fig...

Sorry but she would have taken a dirt nap. No way I would have put up with that shit.
boredrussian.gif

Back