Lady throws drink at gay Starbucks manager...

These liberal types seem like such a delight to be around. What delightful people! And Starbucks seems like such a magical place!

I thank God every day I don't have to live in the cities with people like these.
I would most likely end up in prison.

That’s definitely worthy of pressing charges.

Am I supposed to listen two people scream at each other? They should stop talking so much and get down and fight already. I don't waste time with words, if it's going down I'm ready

What's him being gay got to do with anything?
It's called bait so that guys can come and call you a snowflake and woke if you ask about why it has anything to do with anything.

These liberal types seem like such a delight to be around. What delightful people! And Starbucks seems like such a magical place!

I thank God every day I don't have to live in the cities with people like these.
I would most likely end up in prison.

c'mon man, this shit happens everywhere..

you know that Bagel Boss video? that happened in Long Island.

I've been in banking for about 18 years now.
I'm in a department now with a few black women and more than a few times I've heard the threat mentioned "I'll get my son" or "I'll get my guy" to sort out whatever situation.

One day a manager reprimanded this gal name Janai. The next day Janai comes driving into work with her boyfriend and apparently this guy was giving a death stare and muttering stuff to himself when they saw the manager.... the manager saw all of this.

During the team meeting that morning the manager calls out Janai and says "who was that guy you were with?"
Janai tried to play stupid (not thinking Michelle would actually call her out on it). Michelle pressed, "you know... the one who was looking at me like he wanted to kill me. Did you bring him here because of yesterday?"

It was hilarious to watch it play out.

Other times when a gal has been fired we had to have Physical Security (an actual department) on hand because of threats that guys that are associated with these gals are coming to fuck up people in the department. People who had nothing to do with it.

not to derail the thread but this is all kinds of sad

I've been in banking for about 18 years now.
I'm in a department now with a few black women and more than a few times I've heard the threat mentioned "I'll get my son" or "I'll get my guy" to sort out whatever situation.

One day a manager reprimanded this gal name Janai. The next day Janai comes driving into work with her boyfriend and apparently this guy was giving a death stare and muttering stuff to himself when they saw the manager.... the manager saw all of this.

During the team meeting that morning the manager calls out Janai and says "who was that guy you were with?"
Janai tried to play stupid (not thinking Michelle would actually call her out on it). Michelle pressed, "you know... the one who was looking at me like he wanted to kill me. Did you bring him here because of yesterday?"

It was hilarious to watch it play out.

Other times when a gal has been fired we had to have Physical Security (an actual department) on hand because of threats that guys that are associated with these gals are coming to fuck up people in the department. People who had nothing to do with it.
Why would anybody be stupid enough to go to prison over a work time argument? So stupid. And ofc a department store would call the police and get them all arrested, so it's not like you couldn't expect to be arrested. People are stupid. That would be a 7 year prison sentence all because you were mad at your boss for an argument.

Starbucks manager forsure losing his job. And hes an idiot if he didnt press charges on that cow

She lost her shit, then he lost his shit. Probably got fired after this video

If there's anything the Interwebz need more of, it's videos of flamboyant gay guys and angry black women having a sass off.

Impossible for a black woman to commit a hate crime.
Nicolas-Cage-Trying-to-hold-in-laughter.gif

She assaulted him and called him a slur. That's a hate crime plain and simple.

Lock her up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back